Impromptu Vows..

6 pages later!!!!!

Holy Mother of Cakes! I GOT IT DONE Sorry it is seriously long! FIRSTLY in the first song of this chapter there is writing between the words so you may want to read that!!! anyway the Peps in this chapter are as follows!

@xTrueDirectionerx - Anna 

@TaylorMint - Thalia 

@Squirt04 - Emily 

@Katieem97 - Katie 

@MorgannHorann - Morgan

@1Dforeveryoungxx - Alice

@OctopusLuv - Isabelle

@HannahB289 - Hannah 

@ToBeBreathless - Kia 

@GomezFan4Eva - Ashleigh 

I WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS CHAPTER! i HOPE YOU ALL GIVE ME VOTES AND COMMENTS BECAUSE THIS WAS A LONG SAPPY CHAPTER! 

PLEASE to give you the honeymoon chapter I would like at least 35 votes and 25 comments because it was a good chapter I THINK and HOPE! So anyway I hope I lived up to all your expectations for the wedding scene and hope you liked the LONG length of it and PS PIC IS ON THE SIDE OF THE WEDDING SCENE!!! <3 MAKE SURE TO LOOK!! <3 .xxx

Louis POV

"Liam, Liam where are you" I am screaming around like a mad thing. There is only one thing on my mind.... This day needs to be perfect. Harry deserves the most perfect wedding possible. "Louis breathe ok?" Liam briefly patted my back. All that is going through my head at the moment SLKFJSDKFLJALKJDLSKJF Yeah nothing much..

"Please Louis breathe" I grabbed onto Liam's shoulder. "Liam, Help. What if Harry doesn't like it, what if it isn't good enough?" Liam then shook me roughly. "Have you seen this place? It is beautiful but firstly I have some people who wanted to see you" I smiled. "People to see me? Harry?" 

"LOUEEEEH" 2 girls ran at me. I hugged back then pushed them back so I could look at them properly. "Oh my god! KIA,Hannah" I pulled them in for another hug. "Oh my god, you guys made it" they were smiling like kids on christmas. "Your getting married Lou!!" Kia spoke. I began jumping, "Yeah I am" 

"I haven't seen either of you for years" Oh if your wondering Kia and Hannah were like my best friends at school. They stuck with me through everything and even helped me get my first boyfriend. Yep they accepted me for being gay, they are the most amazing girls. "Your to be husband is a pretty boy Lou" Hannah replied while chuckling. "Hey hands off my fiance" I slapped her playfully. "He's all yours Lou" I feel like a fangirl. I have missed these girls so much.

"I always knew you would get yourself some sexy boy" 

"Kia, really? You have said that about every boyfriend I have had so far" 

"Well it's true, you seem to steal all the hot ones and turn them gay" Kia replied.

"I second that, Jesus Lou leave some gorgeous guys for us" Hannah responded.

"Well I have a wedding to get too! Now you to take your seats and don't make a scene"

"We won't.... Hopefully" Kia yelled while skipping out the door with one last wink at me.

"We love you Lou, see you on the other side" Hannah yelled.

"They seem lovely Lou" Liam spoke. "Sorry I forgot you were here Liam! I would have introduced you" Liam just smiled. "It's alright now go get that tux on, before your mum goes nuts you aren't dressed"