Un used Voices..

Sorry everyone but because I had 5 comments and they were soo supportive I thought stuff It i will update so If i get that again i may update after my huge comp tomorrow.... Wish me luck haha but if I get your comments about this story or short chapter and one makes me smile you will get your chappie but I do need your help and motivation and sorry this is short but it is a filler chapter till I can write the big wam oh.. you can guess what that is! <3 xxx Leave those comments at the bottom...

Harry POV

HISTORY WOOOOOOOO, "OOh we know where you have been" Zayn slammed my back as the entrance of Niall,Liam,Zayn and Josh. "Zayn if you say a word I will well in truly kill you"

He laughed, "Your my bad boy buddy we don't dob eachother in"

"Thank the lord because one peep comes out of your pie hole and your face will be mash on the window"

"Woo Curly, Harry bad boy calm it"

"I'm Calm but what are you?" 

Liam interuptted, "Harry please calm down alright we know your nervous for you big night but like bro please"

"MY WHAT!" I yelled.

"Afternoon class"

Louis has arrived hehehehe let the dirty thoughts run wild.

"Morning Mr Tomlinson" our class really loves him, Eleanor and the girls up the front go crazy over him but that hidden member is all mine and I will be putting it to use tonight just you wait.

"HARRY STYLES!" Niall yelled at me.

"WHAT!?"

"Alright Harry let me repeat, The girls up the front go crazy over him but that hidden member is all mine and I will be putting it to use tonight just you wait"

I went bright red and saw Liam,Zayn,Josh and Nialls eyes bearing into mine.

"Hey guys" I sheepishly turned my attention to something out the window.

"Is there a problem back there boys?" 

"No Mr Tomlinson, Just Harry being horny"

"LIAM!" I yelled.... OMG they are not helping me.

"well if your not careful I will be holding you behind after class"

Josh found his voice i am going to kill that mofo, "We all know you want to keep Harry behind after class"

"Josh Devine outside now!" Ohh he is getting some Louis scoulding, HEY! Thats for my ass only!

Comments of Motivation you know where to put them! :D