Getting The Party On..

MY BABES! Haha you guys are really amazing I hope you know that! well here is another update for you and if i get slack I apologise but tomorrow night I will deff have an update for this story my new niam one with the help of a friend NiallToMyLiam that is just up so go read! :D anyway i will be updating all stories tomorrow night including The Exchange but after that I have my 2 major exams and then hopefully i may get 4 updates this week skipping a few nights/days when i am way to busy but I promise you I do my best and I Love you all for sticking with me i hope you know! xxx

Harry POV

Were sitting around doing nothing at Liams before heading to Zaynie's parrty, now is the best time to text Louis! wish me luck. 

To: Louis Is A Sexy Man xo

Hey Louis :) How are you? -Harry

I placed my phone down on the table and it vibrated within seconds, someone is eager. I picked it up with a grin on my face.

From: Louis Is A Sexy Man xo

Hello Harry, I am good you?

To: LIASM xo

I'm good but super bored.. :/

I had to refrain from saying can you come make it better with a winky face but that is super inappropriate and that would send him running for the hills.

From: LIASM xo

That sucks.. Why are you bored?

To: LIASM xo

Party at Zayn's tonight but they are getting ready at Liams but I am downstairs waiting for them to get their butts down here! 

From: LIASM xo

Bugger, Well at least you have something to do this friday night!

To: LIASM xo

Why? What are you doing? Thought you would be with your girlfriend? 

From: LIASM xo

Your kidding right? I'm not sure why I am telling you this but I'm gay Harry

To: LIASM xo

OMG I am soo sorry! I just guessed you know how you always look immaculate and kind of sexy.

SHIT SHIT SHIT i just sent him a text saying he was sexy OMG alert and he's gay too thats like amazing because I find Louis very attractive so he is single I THINK and gay I could make a move... but I called him sexy.

From: LIASM xo

Thanks Sexy Harry ;) 

To: LIASM xo

Haha, I would invite you too this party but it's hard how you are our teacher and all!

From: LIASM xo

Thanks tho, I would love to but yes I happen to be your teacher! 

To: LIASM xo

I could sneak out and we could grab dinner or something?

OMG what have I done! I just kinda ask Louis if he wanted to go to dinner...... What have I DONE

From: LIASM xo

Harry you are my student as much as I would love that it is kind of illegal.

To: LIASM xo

Age is just a number and you are only 2 years older? It's just your in a job?

From: LIASM xo

You enjoy that party with your friends Harry, I will see you at school on Monday.

To: LIASM xo

Ok yeah seeya then.

This is upsetting he just turned me down. "Harry whats up perk up" Zayn was jumping around obviously excited for his party. "I don't know but do you guys mind if I don't come?" Liam sat down "Harry what is this?" I don't want them to know the real truth. "I am feeling kind of sick" "Take some panadol Harry you are the schools most popular boy if you don't show up no one will" "But Zayn" he just lifted me up and forcefully dragged me out of the house.

I guess this is the best option instead of loathing around doing nothing and being upset about Louis turning me down. We get round to zayns and he turns the music up and gets the drinks out and before we know it the whole school seems to be here. There are girls left right and centre flirting with me. I turn around to see Niall sitting on Liam's lap so I head over. "Get together already" they both jump and blush. I then see Liam pull Niall into his chest seriously why don't they take my advice these days?

Zayn is over there hooking up with a girl who's name is Perrie if I am correct you know pretty blonde your typical cheerleader from school but I admit she is nice. I just moap around for another few hours and I feel like hitting on some girls but I don't know I cant get Louis off my mind for some reason. 

I put my ipod in and take the stroll back home.  I realise I have a new message.

From: LIASM xo

Can I still take you up on that offer to grab dinner? :)

My heart literally skipped a beat! he still wants dinner with me but he sent that 20 mins ago so I think I will just ring him.

Ring Ring Ring, "Hello?" "Hey Louis its Harry" "Harry Hi" "Hey I was wondering if it's to late to go to dinner?" "Sure Harry where abouts are you?" "I am just outside this pizza place? Sorry i didn't reply earlier, Party was a little mental" "Your not drunk are you?" "Nah Nah I'm not really a big drinker to be honest" "Oh ok is that the pizza place around from school?" "Yeah it is" "Ok if you grab a seat somewhere kind of hidden i will be there soon" he hung up. I AM GOING TO HAVE DINNER WITH LOUIS EEEEP I hope I look ok!