Today Is The Day..

Hey Loves!

* Firstly... A:SKJFSDLF let the feels unleash......

*Secondly... Woo third update today! Your votes and comments are amazing! THANK YOU!

*Thirdly.. Please could I get 20 votes and 15 comments for the next chapter!! <3 STILL GIVING OUT DEDICATIONS SO COMMENT AWAYYYYYY! 

*Fourthly... With the comment Larry Stylinson Are Orange Owning With WeHeart1Dxo and THT Readers

*Fifthly.. You guys are amazing!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO SOOOO MUCH!

*Sixthly... Be prepared for the next chapters to be about the adventures of Larry and the new additions! PS I didn't want to spoil it!! 

*Seventhly.. Bye guys! and ENJOY and don't forget to go muffin munching and think of me xD .xxx <3 <3

*Eightly... My Dedication goes to @Connie875 and her seriously awesome comments on the last 2 chappies! Much love to her! .xx

My special comment mentions go too.....

@TaylorMint

@SammyFranco

@LarryIsForever_

@xTrueDirectionerx

@HannahB289

@Thrillionaire22

Much love to all of you! <3 <3 .xx

PS SORRY PIC ON THE SIDE SUCKS... I ATTEMPTED TO MAKE IT SO DON'T LAUGH! I WANTED YOU TO GET A GOOD PICTURE OF THE NEW ADDITIONS.... <3

Harry POV

Yep I went ahead and planned it. Today is the day.... Louis and I have been talking about it for a while well since the day we made our engagement offical. We just haven't known when the right time was, Well he has been talking about it for ages and I booked us in for an apointment.

"Lou hurry up, I told you we were going out" 

"Coming, Coming! It would help if you told me where we are going"

"That's the surprise but just look nice"

"I always look nice" Louis shouted back at me. 

"Whatever just hurry up, we have 1 hour before the appointment"

"What kind of appointment?"

"Oh just shut up and get down here" 

With that Louis came running down looking pretty nice in his suspenders and white shirt. "Look who brushed up nicely" I shoved Louis playfully as we headed out the door.

"You don't look to bad yourself Styles" Louis shoved me back.

"I am sooooo excited" 

"And I have sooo no idea where we are going" 

"And I am sooo not telling you"

"Pretty please Haz" Louis pouted and tried to look adorable and was winning.

"No!" I shouted back angrily before getting in the car.

"Fine then" Louis grumped and crossed his arms being the sassy Tommo I married. 

"I will tell you one thing, you are gonna hopefully be over the moon when we get there" I winked hoping to lighten the mood. It didn't really help.