Containing The Emotions..

Hey guys! Does anyone feel like doing me a favor and reading my short story with Larry and Niam? It would mean loads it is only going to be 6 pages! It's called Truth or Dare.. Anyway here is an update for you readers that I love xxx

Harry POV

Tell me about it, I am heading into History my first time seeing louis since we started dating. It has been 2 days! Woohoo. I took my normal seat down the back next to Zayn and Niall and Liam, well it was more like Zayn and Niam because well Niall was on Liams lap. "Harry" some girls approached me.

"What do you want girls?" they all giggled and flicked their hair. They obviously didn't realise my attention was taken by the teacher which just so happened to walk into the room. Louis flashed me a smile making me blush. "We want you Harry" I just frowned. "Good to know girls now please just leave me alone" they huffted and walked back to their seats.

"Wo Harry have you charmed Louis he hasn't taken his eyes off you" "What are you on about Zayn?" I look up and sure enough Louis eyes are on me. If it wasn't obvious it was now, I had to stop this. "What do you want Mr Tomlinson?" I could sense what he was going to say praying he wasn't actually going to say it.

"I want you to sort yourself out and get ready for class to begin" I got the memo and began taking out my history books. "There is something you aren't telling us Harry" Liam was growling me. "It's nothing" I had to brush this off. "HARRY" Niall had jumped on me. "It doesn't matter Nialler" "It actually does because you are acting weird and Mr Tomlinson is looking at this whole situation" 

"I am going to take a guess" "Zayn Don't!" "You and Mr Tomlinson or Loueeeh have kissed" "ZAYN" i was growling now. Liam had jumped on me along with Niall and Zayn began chanting. "Harry kissed Louis and He liked it" "ZAYN shut up" "Well then tell me is it true" I sat up. "Yes I did but If any of you tell a soul I will eat you in your sleep." They all laughed, "I actually am going to take a guess Louis and Harry are dating" "LIAM" i yelled and stormed out of the classroom I got weird looks from everyone.

Louis POV

"Class I will be back" I had to find out what is up with Harry. I followed him and he stopped by his locker. "Haz, What's wrong" I pushed him into the stationairy cupboard. "The boys are giving me stick about us" I looked shocked. "how do they know?" "They guessed..." I had heard enough and I just couldn't hold it in I placed a kiss on his lips. He didn't argue and kissed back my hands were roaming through his hair. "Look after school do you want to come round to mine?" He seemed to brighten up. "sure" 

We both backed out the door. "Oh la la" we were comfronted with Niall,Liam and Zayn. "WE KNEW IT" Harry growled at them. "Shut up you lot, Niall if you don't shut up I will tell everyone what I caught you and Liam doing in the toilets" that seemed to shut them up I wonder what it was.. I will ask him later.