Take Me Home..

Hey Guys! Hope you enjoy this update and leave me a comment whether you like it or dislike it? 400 and something reads! Thank you all very much! SOrry i am being slack I try update 1 chapter a day but exams are ruling my time at the moment! Anyway love you all xxx

Harry POV

Dinner was lovely, I had a great time with Louis getting to know him better. I cannot believe he is gay like with that kind of body it is criminal to be single. "Come on Harry I will drive you home" I got into his car it was kind of awkward silence. I instructed him to my house. "thanks for dinner Lou" "Your welcome Haz" He flashed me a smile. "I will see you monday Louis" "That you will" and with that i got out of his car and gave him a quick wave and headed into the house. Mum approached me, "How was the party?" "Great thanks mum" "Your not drunk are you?" "No of course not I am tired I will catch you in the morning" 

I headed upstairs and stripped down to my boxers and jumped into bed letting that initial cold feeling send goosebumps up my spine. If only Louis could be here warming this up, What am I thinking he is my teacher, I cannot have these kind of feelings for him It just really isnt possible. My phone buzzed. 

PS I changed his name because it wasn't practical. 

From: Louis Is Sexy xo

Had a great time at dinner :)

To: Louis is Sexy xo

Thanks for joining me :)

From: Louis is Sexy xo

Thanks for inviting me ;)

To: Louis Is Sexy xo

Goodnight Lou x

OH SHIT I PUT AN X this is not good not good, you know that feeling when you x someone because you want to but it kind of slips out....

From: Louis Is Sexy xo

GoodNight Hazza x

HOLY SHIt he x'ed me back ok I am going to go die slowly...

Louis POV

I really did enjoy my night with Harry, I wish I wasn't his teacher. I could then make a move on him, his big green eyes and curly hair is just so captivating and I can't do anything about it. Teachers just don't date their students it is illegal and not right. I really do have slight feelings growing for Harry. I have this urge to invite him out for the day but I am worried he will say no. Considering I am gay and he is totally the school jock who has girls trailing after him for miles.

He started texting me and it was all good but you will never guess he just x'ed me. AHHHH this is ridiculous but omg I cannot believe it. I am acting like a fangirl going crazy over her favourite band ok Louis tone it down. EEEP this is really exciting maybe I will invite him out or even round to mine so then we wouldn't meet up with class mates. It's now 11.35pm and I cannot sleep after that x. I think I will text him just incase he is awake.

To: Harry Is Cute x

Hey Harry, Sorry if I wake you up.. I shouldn't send this but I was wondering whether you maybe just maybe wanted to come round here tomorrow and watch movies or something? i totally understand if it isn't possible considering I am your teacher. Anyway have a good sleep :) x

I placed my phone back on the charger and let sleep take me. I was dozing off when my phone vibrated. I don't want to open it... I could have heart break right here or like I don't know the most exciting news ever? I open my phone and the light physically blinds me. "Shit!" I wait till I become unblinded and begin reading.

From: Harry Is Cute x

Louis Tomlinson, Boobear. I WOULD love to come around and watch movies! I know you are my teacher and all but think you are only 2 years older and that is legal for a relationship. I don't care what people think but I would love to come around text me through your address and details in the morning. Night LouBear x

HE IS COMING AROUND TOMORROW. I am some crazy teacher acting like this. Shit i forgot my house is a tip. I need to get up early to clean tomorrow.