Hazza and Boo Attempt Kid Shopping..

Hello Lovelies!!!

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY LAST UPDATE TODAY.... READ THAT FIRST! <3

*Firstly.... Picture of the kids room on the side so don't miss that!!! If you want a pic of the kiddliewinks go in the last chapter....

*Secondly... YOU GUYS ACTUALLY GOT THE VOTES AND COMMENTS WOO! So here is you're update! Again if you get 20 votes and 16 comments in the next few hours I will write another update! :D I am in a generous mood! <3 <3

*Thirdly... Still doing dedications! So don't forget to Comment!! <3 <3 My Dedication goes tooooo... Drum roll please... Jokes! @SammyFranco

Comment Mentions....

@xTrueDirectionerx - Amazing comments every single time always mentioned or gets a dedication! Much love to you! 

@BiggestNiallanator69 - You are my wattpad wife and have supported this book from the start! <3

@MorgannHorann - Comments on every chapter! Thanks lovelie!

@ncisfan12k - You're comments make me smile! <3

@ccoolleeyy - For your questions and cute comments <3

@Carrotlover3954 - Cute comment!! <3

I Might aswell give you all a shoutout your comments are amazing SO MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!

*Fourthly.. Larry Stylinson are Grape Growing With WeHeart1Dxo and THT Readers... HAHA That was my fav one so far! SO PUT IT IN YOUR COMMENT! FROM NOW ON if you don't add that then I won't give you a mention or Dedication... Well only for this one because I love it so much!

*Fifthly... I love you all and Thanks so much for you're support it means shit loads if you haven't figured! So go vote and comment for another chapter tonight <3 <3 <3 xxxx

Harry POV

We pulled up at don't laugh, Mothers are Us.... Awkward but they have the best sales. "Quick who is the mother in our relationship?" 

"Probably me I mean I was bridezilla"

"Good point if they ask you, you are mumma Hayley you just are a trans"

"What the fuck Louis we don't need to be woman to go into the shop...DICK" I pushed him before heading in the shop. WOOAH this is like kids heaven there is everything you would need for your kid. Thankfully we brought the 4 wheel drive. "Hi there welcome to Mothers are woo hi guys" I looked at the lady she seemed generally shocked. "Do you not normally get dads in here?" She laughed. "Not really what can I do for you?"

I followed the lady around we picked out two beds one with a blue an Orange headboard for Aiden and a purple one for Lily. Louis and I picked out some boxes one in orange and another in blue which contained toys for africa with teddys and dolls for Lily and Trains and aeroplanes and that kind of thing for Aiden. We decided on an Orange and Purple theme, Silly we know but they are our kids favourite colours. 

"So Lou we have beds,toys now we need clothing bedding and probably some high chairs for feeding and a potty oh my god, what a list" 

Louis and I rushed around the same store for another 30 minutes. "I hope Aiden and Lily like all this" we both laughed at the amount of stuff we brought. "Ready for some Kid room decorating tonight Lou?"