Lets Get To Work..

Hey Guys! Sorry i didn't update earlier I was having a little mental break down about having to have a The Exchange Sequel because you can only have 100 parts per story so thats why I was slack and updated so late! I am sorry but it would mean so much if you are reading The Exchange if you could go add the second one to your reading list and vote comment... But even if you could vote and comment for this story even better! <3 xxx

Harry POV

"Lou why don't you let me help you" I took over the cooking in the kitchen I could tell he was doing it all wrong. "Now sit over there and watch and learn" he just grunted and took position where I was sitting before. I carried on cooking the bacon and eggs. "For once I can teach you" I winked at him. 

I could feel his eyes watching me the whole time I was making bacon and eggs. I just wish I could feel his lips on mine but I know how illegal that is. "Come here Lou you can take over" he smiled and instructed how to mix the french toast batter together. I stood behind him pushing my chest to his back with my arms around his waist instructing his hands where to go. before i could even take in what was happening he spun around and placed his lips on mine, i was shocked and wasn't thinking but i quickly adjusted and began kissing back.

My hands had got the memo and began roaming through his hair. his tongue begged for entrance which I happily allowed as our tongues danced together in the most passionate kiss i have ever felt in my life. I pulled back smirking, I cannot believe that just happened I just kissed Louis Tomlinson and in other terms... My History Teacher.

Louis POV

Watching him cooking was soo sexy his curls flopping about his face really was driving me crazy. I could sense he was looking at me through the corner of his eyes but I can't fully tell. He finally instructed me over and placed his chest on my back. Woooah Total turn on, My body went into intense mode and it controlled itself and before i knew it my lips were connected in one of the most passionate kisses I don't know well that you could be having.

He pulled back and so did I causing me to gasp for air. before either of us spoke we were both leaning back in to connect our lips again. I am right now kissing my student this is soo wrong but holy shit he is a good kisser. Wooah I don't know if I have ever kissed anyone that comes close to him. This is the most perfect moment, Showing my immature side I gently dipped my finger in the french toast mixture and put it on his nose. We both chuckled as he was trying to lick it off with his tounge. "that's  my job" I dove in and licked the mixture off his nose.