Suck On That..

Hey Lovelies! I didn't make the quota but who cares! This is to @TaylorMint and @GomezFan4Eva who I told about this idea so here it is! hehe Hope you enjoy it! Sorry if it sucks everyone... Yep found out my boyfriend laid another girl awhile back so that was the end of that! So sorry if this is shitty! Anyway could I please get 18 votes and 15 comments?? Thanks Loves! .xx

Louis POV

Harry says he has something urgent to tell me. I have absolutely no Idea what Is is, I don't know whether to be happy or absolutely terrified. He said he is driving round now to tell me. I am freaking out, does he not want to marry me? Is he annoyed at what I said in class today? I have no idea!

Knock Knock Knock.. Oh my god he is at the door I am freaking out. I swung open the door, and he pulled me in for a hug. Obviously he doesn't want us to end. I hugged him tighter. "So do you want to know my news?" I pulled back and looked at him. "Yes I really do" He shut the door.

"well... I am not one of your student's anymore" i gasped. "WHAT! You make teaching worth while" he just stood their smiling. "Mum let me pull out a few months early" I am really happy but sad. "I am gonna miss you in my history class" 

"I am gonna miss being in your class but think about this, after tomorrow we can offically do whatever we want in public" I placed a kiss on his lips. "I can't wait" I replied. "Me neither" Harry and I could now officially be joined at the hip and be seen as a couple in public. OH MY GOD! 

"You have no idea how exciting this is" Harry just laughed. "I know, We have been hiding it for so long and i just want to kiss you senseless in front of the class half the time" Harry shot back. "Anyway you better be off to teach this morning LouLou" He pecked my cheek. He handed me my lunch pack. "I love you, off you go" I smiled. "Aww this could be us for the rest of our lives, you giving me lunch" He chuckled. "I would hope I have a job and we have kids by then though" I pulled him in and connected our lips again. "I would love kids" I headed out the door leaving Harry in our flat or to be flat. He is moving in soon.

"Well i will be at home planning the wedding if you want me" I chuckled getting into the car. "I will come visit you after work" He just laughed. "God we sound like an old married couple" I blew him a kiss and headed off to work. First class I have the naughty bunch but without Harry. I have the best idea ever.... hehe wait for me to work my magic. 

I pulled into the parking lot and getting out of the car. "I heard Harry pulled out of school" I turned around to see Niall,Liam and Zayn. "Yeah he did, but don't you worry I have a plan to get him into the classroom today" I told Liam,Niall and Zayn while walking to the classroom.

"This is going to be priceless" Zayn hi fived me. I sat in the classroom just talking to Zayn who was sitting down the back. Niall and Liam were back at it making out. "Guys why is it always my classroom I catch you making out in?" Liam pulled back blushing. "Well you don't mind as much as the other teachers?" I laughed. "As you were" This is going to be one legendary lesson.

To: My Sexy Harry xo

Hey Babe, Are you unenrolled yet? Miss you xox

From: My Sexy Harry xo

Yes I am, I have everything and they can't say I go there anymore xoxo

To: My Sexy Harry xo

Aww I miss you loads! xo <3

From: My Sexy Harry xo

Miss you too, get back to teaching! xo

I giggled while watching the class file in. "Where the hell is Harry!" Eleanor practically snickered. "Out hooking up with some ugly guy, huh that's the best he can do" the girls behind her just laughed and agreed. OH FUCK it is on Eleanor. I quickly texted Harry.

To: My Sexy Harry xo

Babe! I forgot my books, you had me preoccupied this morning, can you bring them in? xo

From: My Sexy Harry xo

Fine! I will drop them at the door, Be there soon xo

Oh this is going to be good. I nodded at Zayn and he fist pumped the air. "Alright settle down, as you all know Mr Styles has left our class but I don't appreciate your attitude towards him so cut it out" Everyone shut up at that, good. He would never be hooking up with someone ugly. I'm not ugly am I? My phone beeped. Sorry my fiance is dropping my books in. I heard Zayn laugh at the back of the classroom. "why are you laughing Mr Malik" He just covered his mouth. This is going to be legendary.

From: My Sexy Harry xo

I am outside I shall drop them at the door? xo

To: My Sexy Harry xo

Why don't you bring them in? No one can do anything now about us dating.... xo

From: My Sexy Harry xo

But I don't want to have everyone talking about me... xo

To: My Sexy Harry xo

Please? With cherries? xo

From: My Sexy Harry xo

FINE! I am coming in xo

"I introduce you all to my fiance" The door opened and Harry strolled in looking at the ground. I grabbed the books and placed them on the table, "Thanks babe" He smiled. "Your welcome, I better get going" I pulled him closer before gently pulling his chin up to face me. "Not without this you aren't" I gently placed a kiss on his lips pulling back. I heard the whole class gasp. Liam,Niall and Zayn wooped. "GET IN there LOUIS!" Zayn jumped up fistpumping. "GO HARRY GO HARRY" Liam and Niall chanted. 

"NO FUCKING WAY" Eleanor screamed. "He isn't your fiance this is some stupid joke" I grabbed Harry's hand exposing the ring. "Does this say he is taken? is that enough for you?" "YOu IDIOT! We were supposed to be flirting!" she screamed. 

I kissed Harry once more just for her benefit. "Love you, I will come round later" He winked and headed out the classroom. Suck on that Eleanor.

So sorry if this was shitty! Anyway could I please get 18 votes and 15 comments?? Thanks Loves! .xx