Kiddlywinks..

Hey Loves!!

*Firstly.. You guys are gonna kill me, I AM SOO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR LIKE 4 days... SORRY! Just got sooo busy! but here is a short update because I had literally 15 mins and thought I better be really nice and write a short update! 

*Secondly.. SORRY I haven't got a dedication this chapter or shoutouts! Sorrrrrrrryyyyy It's just the fact of how busy I got and I didn't have enough time to go back and re read your comments and choose! SORRY

*Thirdly.. I PROMISE TO DO DEDICATIONS NEXT CHAPTER!! Just me being so busy I didn't have time as I have already mentioned...

*Fourthly... After work tomorrow I can hopefully if you meet the quota give you a better update! <3 <3

*Fifthly.... With the comment Larry Stylinson Are Watermelon whipping with WeHeart1Dxo and THT Readers. <3

*Sixthly... MY QUOTA! 20 votes and 18 comments! <3 xxx

*Seventhly.. I LOVE YOU ALL! SORRY FOR NO DEDICATIONS OR SHOUTOUTS! :( I Still love you All very much! <3 xxx

Louis POV

"Rise and shine pumpkins" Harry and I gently woke up the kids. "Morning daddy" Aiden chirped as Harry and I hugged him. "Daddy Lou and Harry" Lily smiled while sitting up in her bed. "Morning Lil Lil" 

"Breakfast will be ready soon so be down in 10 minutes little ones" I blew them a kiss before following Harry out into the kitchen. "Man they get more adorable every second" I pecked Harry's lips. "I agree with you on that one LouBear"

I pulled Harry's shirt into me causing him to step closer to me. I gently crashed my lips to his wrapping my arms around his waist pulling him closer. My tongue slowly entered his mouth while my hands were caressing his back. "Am I interupting?" a little voice came from the table. Harry and I pulled back to stare at Aiden. "You aren't little man what do you want?" Harry picked him up and began rummaging around in the kitchen cupboard.

"Morning Lil" I picked her up and joined Harry in grabbing some cereal for the kids. We ended up with fruitloops or one of those coloured loopy cereal things. Lily and Aiden were placed on the stools munching away on their cereal. "I was thinking about going to the playground with everyone this morning?" Harry offered. 

"You mean with Niall,Liam,Zayn and Perrie?" he nodded. "Well I want the kids to be close with them seeing as they need to babysit often so I can have my wicked way with you" Harry whispered the last part in my ear making all the hair on my body stand on it's end and goose bumps to cover my body.

"I like the effect I have on you" Harry shot at me before chucking. "Well I will go let everyone know the plan, you can do the dishes" I poked my tongue out at him before heading off to find my phone.

Harry POV

"Alright you both need to go get changed into something nice and comfy we are heading to the park this morning" Aiden and Lily jumped up and down. "Come on you little troublesome ones" I chased them up the stairs. "Daddy Harry is coming to get you" I growled pretending to be super scary.

"I'm coming Lil" she screamed before attempting to run faster without tripping. Aiden grabbed her hand pulling her into their room and shutting the door. "You two can't hide from me forever" I pretended to be grumpy and began banging on the door.

"Aiden save me" lily screetched. "I'm gonna get you" I grumped out again before storming in the room finding them both tucked under the covers. "Now where could they be?" I looked around the room as I had 'no' idea where they were. I heard rustling from under the covers.

I quickly pulled back the covers revealing Aiden and Lily. "there you are!" I yelled before kissing their cheeks. "You're lucky i'm nice" I winked at them. "Now get dressed both of you" I instructed before heading towards the doorway. "Aren't you the cutest dad Haz" I saw Louis standing in the doorway looking particually sexy. "You saw most of that?"

"Yep, that I did" Louis cooed at me. "Sorry I was releasing my inner child" I hid my face in his chest. "Aww Haz it was gorgeous, they loved it I bet" I pulled Louis out into the hallway. I squeezed his ass. "Now you need to get dressed too or do I need to teach you a lesson?" I slapped his ass playfully. "Teach me a lesson Haz" Louis growled. "Later, if your lucky." I kissed his neck before heading into our room swaying my hips just that little bit extra for his satisfaction. 

MY QUOTA! 20 votes and 18 comments! <3 xxx Sorry it was short but if you read my authors note I told you how busy i was! Comment and you can get a shoutout or dedication next chapter! <3 xxx