Get My In's..

Here you go! Another update well my first today if I get 2 comments and 2 votes I will present to you the next chapter! Well last chapter I asked for 3 comments and i only got one.... Awkward but thought I would update anyway! Hope you enjoy this chappie and I get the comments and votes! :) xx

Louis POV

"You've been a very naughty boy Harry" He winked, "What are you going to do about it?" With that I pulled Harry down on my spinny chair and quickly attacked him with kisses. Our mouths moved in perfect sync to make this kiss full of passion. "This is so illegal Haz" "Shut up and kiss me you fool" I laughed he can be seriously demanding these days, He's always so horny it makes me laugh but that's late teens I guess.

I got up and pushed him up against the wall I pushed him up a lot harder than I had intended but that didn't stop us I moved my lips down his neck which resulted in moans escaping his mouth. Dammit Harry's moans do things to me, I pushed myself up against him so we were grinding together. "Dammit Harry if only we weren't in my office right now"

"That doesn't stop anything" I chuckled but was quickly pulled back to his lips. "Harry" I growled at him. "Harry seriously you are like lip raping me" He pulled back. "Sorry I just haven't had any serious Louis loving" "Tonight if you come back to my place?" "Hmm let me think about it" "Haz!" I growled. 

"How can i say no" Dammit he looks so sexy with his puffy lips, blushed face and his hair sticking out in all directions I can't help it but Shove him back up against the wall causing a thump, "Knock,Knock,Knock" "HARRY SHIT SIT DOWN ahhh" We rushed around re organising everything I shoved Harry down in the chair opposite my desk and opened the door to see Mrs Flack standing there, "Have you sorted Harry?" I laughed "I have given him a talking to but if he doesn't pull it together send him straight here and I will call his parents" 

Thank god she hasn't picked up anything yet. "Thankyou Mr Tomlinson" I flashed her a smile "Your very welcome" then she winked at me, Oh shit Harry warned me she flirts with anyone who has a dick.... "Please pull it in Harry and get work done you don't want me placing you in a detention" He flashed me a wink when she wasn't looking, "No I don't I am sorry Mr Tomlinson" I was trying to contain my smile and my laugh was about to come out. I quickly slammed the door and began laughing, that was seriously close.

Harry POV

Mrs Flack dragged me back to class I kept glancing back at his office hoping to see him but I didn't catch a glance. She shoved me in the classroom and the class erupted with cheers, What are they on about? I took a bow and headed back to my seat. "Bad Boy Harry, How was your punishment?" I winked at them, "You don't want to know" "EWW omg Harry we really don't want to know" Liam was trying to say in all seriousness. "I want to know" Niall looked eager which just left Josh and Andy looking seriously confused.