Trouble Upstairs..

Hey all! Sorry I was away this weekend so I am catching up on updates! Hope this chapter is alright?! Let me know by leaving a comment? 2 votes and 2 comments for the next chappie <3 xxx

Harry POV

Knock,Knock,Knock. "I'l get it" I got up and just for Louis I walked over to the door swinging my lips to a little more extend. I heard a wolf whistle from Louis, "Harry stop being a frickin pussy" Zayn chorused. "I like being a pussy they are cute and fluffy and..." "Harry shut up!" I laughed, "Zayn your girlfriend will have a pussy" "OMG Harry do you not know shut up!" "Nope"

I paid the pizza man, I waltzed in and was stunned by the presence of Niall storming off with a pizza box. "Nialler do you even know if that is your pizza!" "Nope but I am hungry" I placed the pizza on the table and looked up to Niall with cheese hanging out his mouth and the tomato paste around his mouth. "Li how do you find that sexy?" "Oh in many ways" he winked at me and then Zayn,Louis and I had to watch the most discusting thing I have ever seen..... Liam went in for the kill licking off the tomato paste and sucking up the cheese like the noodle things you do with your partner.

"OMG Liam please!" I battered my hand in front of my eyes. "You are going to scare us" Louis was cracking up. "Please boys get a room" They both got up, "Waiiiiit no not a room maybe later at your house?!" Louis looked alarmed. "Yeah watch out Lou if you say that they will take it to a room and then we will have a great source of sound effect entertainment" Zayn looked mortified but Liam and Niall looked smug. When we were all straight they liked creeping us out with the thought they were gay..... Ahh oh well I am thinking Lou and I could have a little plan up our sleeves.

Louis POV

Harry is looking smug... very smug I need to find out what this is about. "Alright everyone except Niall dig in" we made conversation while enjoying our pizza. Niall and Liam excused themselves, "Louis lets follow them and break up what they are doing?!" "Hell yeah Zayn you joining?" "Nah i will puke you enjoy and just fill me in" "Alright" Harry and I snuck up the stairs and followed their voices to the end. The floor creaked, "SHIT!" i jumped into Louis arms. "Smooth Harry Smooth" we snuck around the corner and heard Niall's breath faintly.

"Yes Li, You really turned me on this time." "Then open the door" Liam begged. "I would love to come and help you." He chuckled. "Is anyone around?" "Not that I know of" The door opened and Liam slipped in being really sly oh my god.... "i don't know if I want to stay up here and hear what's about to happen" we both looked at each other. "Agreed" Louis spoke. "3-2-1 Run!" we gassed it down the stairs hoping we weren't heard. "Jesus sly much" Zayn looked like he could kill. "What am I missing?" "Well if Niall saying he was turned on and Liam going into the bathroom isn't enough for you" "Eww alright that's enough, I don't want to know" 

We flicked on the TV and I got to snuggle up to Harry, This is where I love being with him in my arms. I begin playing with his hair, "I love your curly locks" He looked up at me, and he looked adorable so I leaned down and placed my lips on his, He began quickining the kiss. "OMG gay PDA shiiiit runnn" Zayn was out of there with a flash which left Harry giggling on my lips, It tickled so I started laughing. We had to break the kiss to maintain ourselves, "Your so adorable Harry" he blushed. "I am not!" "You are too" "I am not" "You oh shut up and come here"