Everyone's In The Moment..

HELLLO LOVES!!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR QUESTIONS!

Firstly.... Thank you guys sooo much for your questions!

Secondly... Even if you didn't ask a question I think you should read this.. I did my best to make it funny and there is dialogue in the questions between the partners! 

Thirdly... I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THIS! I worked really hard to make the answers good!!!! <3

Fourthly.... I would thank you all for the votes but you know thanks anyway! Wasn't expecting any! BUT THANK YOU!

Fifthly.... Big hug to everyone who commented questions! I would give you guys credit but I didn't have internet while writing this! Sooo thank you! and you know the question is yours!

Sixthly... If you get me like 30 votes and over 20 comments I will update as quick as you get them! :D not that, that made heaps of sense but you know the quicker you get 30 votes and 20 comments the quicker you get another chappie!

Seventhly... With the comment... Larry Stylinson Are Apricot Arranging With WeHeart1Dxo and THT Readers 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! THANK YOU! so go get those votes and comments for another update!! xxxxx

Thanks again guys so enjoy!!! <3 <3 xxx

To Aiden: What's it like to have Louis and Harry as your fathers?

Aiden: Just so happy, they are just amazing and I love them so much. 

To Lily: What's it like to have Louis and Harry as your fathers?

Lily: I love my daddys! Daddy Louu and Daddy Harry

To Eleanor: Why are you so obsessed with Louis? Can't you see he's happily with someone!

Eleanor: Obsessed? Actually it's more like I am looking out for him. Once he realises what a waste dating Harry I will happily take him in. I know how much he wants me but he just won't show it. My beauty is so overwhelming. Louis loves me and finds me attractive end of.

To Liam: What made you fall in love with Niall?

Liam: Well my fellow friend, that is a very good question and I have a range of answers for you! Well Niall is seriously hot, thought I should get that across to your first of all, his body is like heaven. Niall is just perfect inside and out and he is such a good person. He is the man I want to be, but Niall just makes me complete and I can never get enough of his body. This is such a crappy answer but just thinking about him makes me lose my mind.

To Eleanor: Why are you such a bitch?

Eleanor: That was rude! I am not a bitch I am just simply hard minded. I like Louis and he deserves someone who can give him his own kids not my stupid ex. I mean god Harry isn't good in bed, he is so useless why would a 21 year old want to be tied down to someone so uggh annoying,insecure and clingy?

To Louis: How much do you love Lily and Aiden?

Louis: Is that even a question, I love my kids more than life. I should really say I love them equally with Harry but that's impossible. Harry is my world and will always be my top love in life but my kids are a very close second.