Surprise..

PLEASE DO READ THIS! Hey Guys!! I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! :) I really do because I loved it and so did @Greyeyedgoddess because I got her to check the ending for me! ANYWHO YOU GUYS have been amazing readers! I don't want it to end!  I LOVE YOU GUYS! :) Thanks for all your votes and comments and in 1 day I have like 29 votes and 15 comments or something! This update will give you something to think about. PLEASE could I get 26 votes and 18 comments just because of this update??? thanks loves!

Harry POV

Louis and I surfaced from the bush. "You better not have been doing you know what, in the bush" Liam yelled out. I felt myself blushing, "They HAVE!" Niall yelled lashing about in the water. "We aren't that sexual and horny to do it in a bush you losers" I yelled back, thankfully that seemed to shut them up. 

I don't know how I ended up with Best Friends that accept my relationship with my teacher. Right now my life is perfect. "You alright babe?" Louis fingers snapped in front of me. "Sorry was lost in thoughts of how perfect you are" I reached around and squeezed his ass. "Your perfect Harry" I winked. "Louis we are not having this battle again"

"Oh but we are Harry" I pushed louis into the water and jumped in after him. "I am coming to get you, you ugly mofo" I began swimming in Louis direction. "You gettem Haz, Go curly" Niall was cheering me on. I know he is just proud how I called Louis a mofo, Niall taught me how to use that word. Yeah he hasn't stopped calling me that since. 

"Get that ass moving sexy or I will mow you down" I yelled back chuckling. "Mow him down, Harry that doesn't make sense" I flipped Liam off. "Watch your actions Harry Styles, your mother wouldn't be pleased" I flipped him off again. "Don't bring my mother into this Payne" 

"Be nice to my payne, Harry" then Niall finally realised what he had said. "Lol that didn't work" Niall replied causing me to chuckle. "You think!?" I carried on swimming at Louis who was now edging closer to the waterfall. "I am coming for you Loubear" I put my hands above my head make a shark with my hands while kicking furiously. "I am sooooo scared" Louis chimed.

"Don't worry that pretty little head of yours Louis" I then dove down and reached his legs pulling him. "Da fuq are you doing?" i could just make out seeing as the water was muffling the words. "I was being sexy" I replied. "You are always sexy Harry" I pulled Louis in to me and wrapped my legs around his waist and just stared into his blue orbs. 

Louis leaned in and I met his lips with mine. I just let my lips melt into the kiss, One hand was tracing circles on his back and the other fiddling through his wet sex hair. Louis is proabably the best kisser. This kiss is chaste with no tongue just us kissing for the sake of the feeling. I loving the feeling when we kiss, I feel so free well not really but I feel connected to him. I am trying so hard not to shove my tongue into his mouth, I always kiss him and it gets so out of hand and sexual. "Wow for once your tongue wasn't suffocating me" Louis spoke and winked at me. 

"Well I am gonna go tan" I kissed Louis on the cheek and headed out towards my towel and the left over food. "I am gonna join you Harry, I want some food" Niall yelled following my footsteps. "Here have this" I chucked Niall a muffin. I snuggled into my towel and watched Louis and Liam deep in conversation.

Louis POV

Look at that ass swing, He is just teasing me with every stride. I was about to join him. "Hey Lou!" Liam yelled. I turned to face him, "yeah man?" I could tell Liam wasn't angry with his facial expressions. He is really protective over Harry, "You really love him don't you" I couldn't help the smile creeping onto my face. "Yeah he just is everything I could have asked for in a boyfriend, I mean his body.." I trailed off but was interupted. "Sorry to burst your bubble but i don't want to hear about his dick, But Niall's on the other hand is like perfect and he just"