The Teacher..

Second Chappie today and I have only had 3 reads! Please leave a comment I don't know whether you guys think I should carry on or not! Anyway thanks for reading everyone and please leave a comment you know they make my day! :) THanks xxx

Harry POV

Being the jock is a pretty easy job just maintain a wanted reputation make all the girls love you and be irresistable not as hard as you think. I have to have a tough boy ego which I have anyway so it's alright. Just chilling waiting for the teacher to come in, We all hear the door click and face the door. What kind of scumbag will he be will he smell of old men and their socks gosh I hope not.

He walked in, my mouth is hanging open he is gorgeous I don't even know what I'm saying but I ain't stopping. He wow, he's wearing a striped shirt with suspenders red jeans and white toms. He has sex hair and it's so attractive I have never ever been gay or bi but this guy just I can't even explain. 

"He looks cool" Niall broke the silence thank god. I tidied myself up and shut my mouth, pretend that didn't happen what the hell is wrong with me? "yeah I was expending some old fart to work in but what a nice surprise" thank god no one had picked up on the sarcasm i think. "I hope he's a good teacher I need to maintain my A* student" Liam chorused

"Oh shut up Li of course you will" i growled while rolling my eyes, just because he's an ace of a student.

"He looks cool like another teacher bad boy yeah woo" He spoke his voice is raspy and sexy what the hell is wrong with me! "Hello class, I'm Mr Tomlinson you may call me Louis because I don't want to feel old being called Mr Tomlinson" We all laughed. We are going to have a cool history class. "Alright lets go around you can say your name and something you love" he started off with Eleanor the pretty girl in our class but she is my ex so it's awkward. She flirted and batted her eyelids I think everyone was expecting that.

He made it around to Liam "Hi im Liam and I love books" I sighed. Seriously Liam i am a jock somehow hanging out with a bookworm but you know I love him all the less. "Hi im Niall and I love food" Liam laughed "Oh and Liam" he winked. I should probably tell you there is something going on between them it's like chemistry but they haven't exactly done anything about it yet. "Im Zayn and I love being the bradford bad boy" "Nice to meet you Zayn" Louis smiled. Finally it was my turn, "Hi im Harry or Curly by my close friends and I love to be sexy" i winked. "Nice to meet you Sexy Harry" What the I am dreaming certainly he can't have said that...