Problems Occur..

Hey Loves! SORRY,SORRY a million sorries.

*Firstly... I Should have updated sooner but I didn't know where I was taking this story!!!!

*Secondly.. Thanks for your comments. Just the ones like Update soon and that are kinda annoying....

*Thirdly.. If you could all like leave me a detailed description in why you like the story I might just surprise you with something. Yes you personally, not sure what but yeah I'll decide soon.

*Fourthly... Thanks for comments and Votes this time just as an experiment can i get 50 votes and 45 comments??? seeing as I have had like 150,000 reads is it?? Maybe not but like THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! seeing as my writing was SOOO shit at the start! How did you read that like OMG I'm embarrassed.

*Fifthly... With THe comment... Larry Stylinson Are Fruit Framing with WeHeart1Dxo and THT Readers

*Sixthly... I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH NOT KIDDING. Kay bye!!!! COMMENT AND VOTE! xxxx

Harry POV

I woke up beside Louis as I currently do every morning. I gently roll over and straddle his waist and gently peck his exposed neck, he looks so handsome in the single that is currently hanging funny on his body as he was sleeping a little strange but all the same he looks as sexy as he does every morning with his hair just swept and shaped the way the bed wanted it.

I gently pecked his lips before getting up and leaving him in bed. Louis is always a late sleeper so I find it’s best to prepare breakfast for everyone on my own. I make it to the kitchen without harm but I notice the TV is currently on and Spongebob is playing. I lean over the back of the couch and see Aiden’s curly hair and Lily straightish but curly at the sides hair and I gently kissed the top of each of their heads. “Morning sweeties” they both look up at me and Aiden quickly stands on the couch jumping my arms.

“Well morning there tiger” I begin tickling him. “Daddy, haha, Stop” Aiden squeals while Lily is jumping up clapping her hands I pick her up and bounce them both in my arms as giggles escape their mouths. “Well I couldn’t stay in bed with that raquet” Louis pecked my cheek before poking both the kids. “Aren’t you two noisy this morning?” Louis grabbed Lily out of my arms and carried her over to her high chair as I took Aiden and placed him on his protector stool.

I grabbed out some bread putting it through the toaster and then I began scrambling eggs in the pan. “How did you sleep Lil?” Louis was sitting on the stool beside her and he was obviously just lost in her presence. Louis and lily did have a connection you couldn’t deny it and it was cute. “How about you Aiden?” Aiden smiled and nodded. “I slept well dad” Aiden beamed.

Lately I have been Daddy Harry or just Daddy and Louis is Dad or Daddy Louis just kind of depends who says what but yeah. I’m still not over the fact I’m a dad. Everyone finished up breakfast as I shooed them all out the door for another day at school and yet another day at work for me. Oh the joys.

I got into a white shirt and some Jeans and my favourite pair of navy converse and headed out the door, but just as I was about to turn around I noticed Louis daily planner just on the side of the path, I chuckled out loud knowing he would have dropped it without knowing so I will have to take a quick trip to school to drop it off before work.

I got in my car and turned it on but my ear drums were bursting with LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU beaming through the stereo. I am going to murder Louis! The other night after going to the club with Josh he came home with the music blasting and didn’t turn it down. Bloody HELL! I screamed before turning it down and pulling out onto the road.

Trust Louis just to want me to turn up at school so he can show me off like a doll. I am kidding he doesn’t do that, actually maybe he does and I don’t know about it. I laugh at my rather pathetic theories and just enjoy thinking my random thoughts for the rest of the drive.

I finally reach the school and pull into a space grabbing the planner and heading to the entrance. Yep I am getting strange looks from most of the students who know I should still be going here but I’m not because I’m engaged with children.

I just push my way through the busyness of the hallways. “STYLES!” I was bumped into the lockers by the one and only crew. “Why hello there” I wink before nudging Liam and Zayn who appeared beside. “Aww yes I see you there too Niall” I smiled as he was pouting. “How’s our gorgeous boy!” Zayn questioned pulling my cheeks. “GOOD! Busy because I have to get to work but Louis dropped this on the pathway”

Niall laughed, “He’s always finding ways to bring you in here to parade around” I chukled and nudged him. “That’s EXACTLY what I was thinking on the way here!” We all carried on joking and shoving each other in all directions until we reached the classroom. Niall and I shoved each other trying to both squeeze through the doorway. “Get out of my way STY- WHAT THE FUCK!” Niall screamed at whoever. I looked at where Niall was freaking out. My eyes literally were popping out of my head.

“What is this!?” I screamed dropping to the floor sobbing uncontrollably. What did I see may you ask. Eleanor was kissing Louis and Louis was kissing back. “LOUIS WHAT THE HELL!” Liam and Zayn shoved them off each other. I just carried on crying. “HERE IS YOUR FUCKING PLANNER CHEATER!” I screamed, throwing his planner across the classroom and storming out with Niall,Liam and probably Zayn on my tail. “HARRY! No please, it’s not what you th-“

“I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, WHO KNOWS HOW LONG THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON.” I yelled while running down the hallway with tears spilling from my eyes. “All this her being annoying act was probably covering your relationship, ASSHOLE leave me alone!” I growled shoving him off me and I carried on sobbing running to the carpark. I got in the car but the car rocked around as 3 other doors slammed and Niall was in the passenger seat with Zayn and Liam in the back. “Harry shh calm down don’t drive like this” Niall tried conforting. “Shut up Niall!” I growled pulling out of the school carpark. 

Also... Sorry if you freak because of the drama/stuff well it was requested by someone as they said this story is all butterflies and rainbows, i was gonna keep it that way but NO someone told me I make this story boring because I don't have any drama or suspence. WELL SORRY if you think this story is boring. OH and not many chapters to go as I can only have like 100 parts in a story... BOO HOO Don't forget to comment and vote!!! xxx