Din Dins..

HEY GUYS! I warn you its a fluffy chapter :D I loved it SoRRY its short but It is like 1am and I really wanted to update for you all! <3

Louis POV

Ok so Harry will be around in like 20 mins and the place is a tip, SHIT. He is going to live here one day and I can't have it looking this discusting because he just doesn't deserve a slob of a boyfriend. Ok So 

Step 1. Put on the Music (Check)

Step 2. BEGIN CLEANING!!! (In Process)

I jam along to a few songs by Olly Murs and Bruno Mars. Harry really did get me onto great music hmm another thing to thank my boyfriend for. Dammit I love him, Ding Dong...

SHeeeet! I quickly give my hair a flick and look in the mirror. "Do I look Ok?" The mirror just reflects my own splitting image what was I wanting it to do, "Daym Louis you look mighty fine you sexy animal" Yeah tots my mirrow was going to do that. Shit! Harry is at my door, I fling the door open "Babe" yeah well I got no reply because instantly his lips were on mine. "Missed You"

"Missed You too" he replied, he looks tasty in his tight white shirt, blue blazer and jeans.

"Dammit Haz you shouldn't have got all dressed up, I am sorry to disapoint but it is only dinner at my place"

"What if I wanted to impress a certain someone?" he winked at me. He is being so irresistable right now.

"You impress me with your presence or like some shit like that" I replied causing Harry to let out his manly chuckle.

"Don't you laugh at me" I pouted. His lips gently pressed to my bottom lip,

"I wasn't Laughing, I was chuckling" and he winked yet again.

"Haz could you stop winking for one second of your life?"

"If I did then you wouldn't be turned on anymore" He winked oh again.

"Dammit Haz, You make me want to do this" I kind of literally jumped on him. Causing him to fall back onto the couch and I attacked him with Kisses down his neck as I began to fumble getting his shirt over his head. 

"Lou slow down sexy, Let's have dinner first" He winked.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP WINKING!"

"I will stop winking if you grace me with some Food!"

"Oh yeah over here" I grabbed his hand leading him to the table where I had a salad with chicken spread out.

"Aww Boo you cooked for me" he smiled.

"Yeah nah I didn't really cooked more like prepared, you know I can't cook for shit"

"That I do, and I love you for it" he placed a kiss to my cheek.

"That's why when I move in I will be Master Chef Hazza" 

"You will be Master Chef Sexy Hazza" I corrected him.

"Right well that's sorted you know thats only if you want me?"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING, YOU ARE MOVING IN WITH ME EEEEEKKKK"

"Calm down Lou honestly" he pulled my arm down so I sat back on my seat.

"Sorry" talk about embarrassing.

"It's alright, I am pretty excited too. I kind of invited myself to move in you know if you dont want me..." he trailed off.

"DONT want you! are you kidding my carrots!?" he laughed at me or manly chuckled as he calls it.

"Aww I love you Boo"

"I love you more than the world Haz, Now let's eat" I flashed him one last smile before indulging myself in some food I had prepared.

SORRY again that its short but it is 1am NO JOKE and I felt awful you guys got me the Votes and Comments I wanted so here it is! Could I please get 11 comments and 13 votes... well you didn't really get 11 because someone commented 3 times but still! Love you <3 Looking forward to some votes and comments and fans even?