Tap that..

Hello LOVES!

*Firstly... Are you all shocked another update so soon!!!

*Secondly... Yes I really wanted to update sorry this chapter is pretty useless.. OK SO NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT COMMENT IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS STORY TO END because I am going to have to really push for ideas if you want me to continue SO PLEASE TELL ME!! 

*Thirdly... I didn't get the quota of comments but only by 1 so that's alright!! So for the next update if you get 20 votes and 15 comments I will give you another update today!!

*Fourthly... I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 <3

*Fifthly... With the comment Larry Stylinson Are Tangerine Tapping with WeHeart1Dxo and THT Readers

*Sixthly... Dedication tooo my loyal reader @xTrueDirectionerx your comments are always amazing

Shoutout to my other amazing commenters

@CurlsandBeanies 

@Connie875

@ToBeBreathless

Thanks for your comments loves!

*Seventhly... Go give me 20 votes and 15 comments for another chapter today!!!! I LOVE YOU AND ENJOY! xxxx

Louis POV

"Please come to work with me today babe" I groaned grabbing my lunch off Harry. "Someone will complain I am at school and sitting in on my old class, I will get in shit" 

"Well then i will have to store you in my office until you can come out" 

"I can just stay here and tidy up the house and wait till you get home, or we could meet up for lunch?" 

"Please can't you come with me" I pouted trying my best to convince Harry to come to work with me. "Well if I stay stashed in your office what am I going to do all day?"

"You could look for jobs? even look up adoption agencies? Look up new sex positions anything" 

"New sex postions oh Lou, you are very cute and seriously sexual" Harry pinched my checks.

"OUCH!" I shoved him up against the wall and placed my lips on his neck sucking on that sweet spot. I heard moans escaping Harrys mouth. I pulled back quickly, "Now will you come with me to work?" 

"Why, whats  in any kind of use me going with you?"

"I want to show off my husband to the class... and you can catch up with Niall,Liam and Zayn. AND you can't forget it is Niall and Liams first day in the class as an engaged couple. PLEASE HAZ" I was now pouting like crazy.

"Fine! You better make it a fun day for me then" 

"Yus! Thank you" kiss "Thank you" kiss "Thankyou"

"I still don't see why you want me there, but hurry up and let's go before I change my mind"