Harry Has The Charm..

Hey 1Ders! That's what you are called at the moment! :) hehe I really do hope you guys like this chapter it is longer than I expected but I am pretty happy with it but let me know if you are or you aren't! :) .xx

Louis POV

Holy Lord Of Carrots, Something smells Fabulouis. Yes I did just use my own name, it sounded cool! I chuck on some sweats as much as Harry would like me too stroll down naked I am not sure that is totally appropriate. I strolled down the stairs and I could faintly hear Harry singing along to something, man his voice is like sex. "Morning babe"

"SHIT" Harry jumped and then chuckled. "Sorry babycakes, didn't mean to scare you" he smiled and strolled over to me. I opened my arms and pulled him in for a hug, "Your looking handsome this morning" I whispered in his ear. "Your always handsome" Harry squeezed my ass. "I will be back, Lou just keep and eye on the oven. DON'T do anything just watch it" I chuckled. "I have your orders Chef Sexy Styles" 

"I will be back in a sec" I smiled "I will be waiting" and then I Will Wait for you came on my mumford and sons, what a conincidink.

'cus I will wait, I will wait for you

And I will wait, I will wait for you

Harry POV

I headed back down the stairs to see Louis dancing around our kitchen in his sweats which are totally sexy on him. They expose his V lines... tasty shit there. He had a mixing bowl and was tapping along with the beat. "I'm Back!" Louis chuckled and carried on singing.

'cus I won't wait, I won't wait for you

And I won't wait, I won't wait for you

And I won't wait, I won't wait for you because you are standing in our kitchen

Louis trailed off. "Your such a crazy carrot you know that?" I ruffled his hair and grabbed the english muffins out of the oven. I gently placed them on two plates adding the eggs,bacon and Hollandaise sauce. "here you go sweetcheeks!" I pushed his plate onto the Island where he was sitting patiently on the stools. "thanks babycakes" Louis began digging into his food. "I don't know what I would do without you Harry" 

"You would be having toast?" I replied. "You know I can't even make toast succefully haz" I giggled that's right last time he made toast he burned it to a crisp. We just aren't even going to go there, Louis had a melt down and was crying for a day. "I ain't going anywhere Boo, don't you worry" I was then pushed off the stool and pinned to the wall. Louis lips were crashed too mine and he was eager. I tried to make the kiss gentle but Louis wasn't having any of it. Louis tongue shoved it's way into my mouth and was fighting for dominace which I happily let him have. I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him closer. I pulled back knowing I had limited oxygen left. "Fuck I love you Tomlinson" I winked and strutted back to my plate of food moving my hips a little on the exaggerated side just for his satisfaction.

Louis POV

I let a slight groan escape my lips while watching him sway his ass. "What was that Louis?" Harry replied cheekily. "Oh nothing important" I shot back, "Oh  it was something Tomlinson don't lie" I just whistled innocently. "I don't know what you are on about" Harry just shook his head and carried on eating the breakfast he made. I began stacking the dishwasher, "Coffee?" He nodded. "Thanks babe I would love one" 

That is the one thing I am better than Harry at, making coffee. I waited for the jug to boil and tapped my foot along with the music. I quickly looked down at my phone,