Truly, Madly, Deeply..

Hey Loves! I was SOOO tempted to make this the last chapter but I couldn't do it. This story won't have much longer to go... :''( the tears stream down my face. I hope you enjoy this chapter and it is dedicated to the amazing @MrsStyles9210 because she gave me the song idea and helped me describe things I couldn't do for example how to do these Zayn and Niall and LiLi speeches and also the dancing between Harry and Lou... Anyway I SUGGEST you do listen to the song it is beautiful and was my childhood song so yeah! You should play that while I have the words in the update and imagine Larry dancing like aww kay!

OK SO NOW THE BAD STUFF!

* You know what is annoying? My last chapter got 238 or something reads so far and I got 48 votes and 23 comments! You amazing readers who always comment and vote this annoyment DOES NOT count to you, because you guys are amazing and I could kiss you all. To those of you who don't vote and comment then that is a little stink, If you don't like it ok I understand but if you do.. Don't you wanna give me more motivation to update?? 

* I'm sorry but if you want me to keep this story going I would suggest you vote and comment! Sorry I hate being mean to you readers because I love you all like you are my little larry shippers and yeah so PLEASE make an effort???

* I also hope you read this author note... It will come back and haunt you if you don't! Kay JOKES

* THE SONG! IS TRULY MADLY DEEPLY by SAVAGE GARDEN not ONE DIRECTION?! Ok?! OK!

* My rant is over and I would like to say yet again I love you all! 

* My quota for the next chapter is................ 40 votes and 35 comments! Yep it is huge but you know it depends how much you want me to carry on! KAY LOVE YOU ALL now bye bye!! .xxx

 Larry Pic on the side so enjoy! Kay love you ex oh ex oh *MWAH*

Louis POV

I entwined my fingers with Harrys, I can't believe this is us. We are now an official married couple, The wedding was absolutely perfect and I never wanted it to end. This day couldn't have gotten better."You alright Lou?" Harry gently pecked my lips. "Just thinking about you" I winked at him.

"Course you were, I mean look at me" Harry twirled around his curls bouncing about his face. "Your gorgeous you know that?" Harry giggled. "So I've been told" I flicked him playfully. "Your so cheeky" 

"I know" Harry replied. "God your nuts, come on lets get to the head table" I found our table with our little name plates and I pulled the chair out for Harry letting him sit down. "Thanks love" Harry pecked my cheek. I gazed out over everyone sitting at their asigned tables. My four sisters are going a little crazy having fights with the cuttlery. Mum flashed me a smile, "I love you mum" I mouthed at her. I have always been a mums boy but she had looked after me so well and accepted Harry and my relationship what more could I want.

Ding,Ding,Ding.

I looked over to Niall who was seated beside Harry and was tapping on the wine glass. Yeah no one was listening. Poor fella, Niall tapped harder on the wine glass. "Excuse me?" Ding,Ding, SMASH. I looked over and Niall was bright red holding handle to the wine glass with no cup thing on top it was spread over the space in front of him. Harry and Zayn were just laughing and Niall was flustered. "That got their attention Nialler" he smiled and carried on like nothing happened.

"Hello Everyone, I am Niall one of Harrys childhood friends and I just happened to be his wingman or groomsmaid whatever you feel like calling me. I just thought I would give a little speech on this beautiful couple. Well firstly to you Louis you better keep doing great for me in the present" Niall winked at me. Right he wants me to give him better grades. "Anyway enough about me and Mr Tomlinsons back ground, No I am joking this is another impromptu speech because that seems to be the trend of this wedding... Harry and Louis are perfect for each other if you haven't picked up on that. Louis cares for Harry like no one else could well apart from Harry's mum, WE LOVE YOU ANNE. I am sorry I suck at my speeches but let's just say this I have NEVER seen the sexual side of Harry until he met Louis I mean OMG we just can't even go there. I am pretty sure Harry has sexual dreams about Louis because at our bachelor night he was moaning and dribbling kay I am gonna leave it there, there are kids in the room. Louis you are a incredible man and I couldn't have gotten a better boyfriend for Harry. You do put him before anything else which Harry deserves after his exs and I wish you both an amazing life together. Much love the leprechaun" Niall to a bow and the crowd went wild.