Emotions Set Off..

I sincerly apologise if this is a rubbish chapter! PS i wrote that other Larry/niam student teacher thingy majing so go read it! Right Here, Right Now :D 

Louis POV

Pretty estatic, I have some reservations for tonight and not gonna lie, I think Harry will love them. I am having a hard time concentrating because my thoughts keep trailing back to Harrys naked body, it makes it even more sexy being in my classroom. I just can't look at that wall because then I picture Harry and I up against that wall. My thoughts are invaded with Harry pretty much 24/7. Having a Student/Teacher relationship is hard but Harry makes it so worth it. Shit problem occuring better sit down before this class notices.

Harry POV

I made it back to English and strolled into the classroom. I sat back in my original seat and began copying notes from the board. I lay my head on the desk and felt something being pushed under my head. I jolted up and realised it was note. 

Harry Styles

I can tell by this handwriting it is a note from Zayn, oh my god let me guess it's gonna be all flirty and blah blah here goes.

Harry Styles

How was time with your Mr ae? Did you get it on in the closet? Is he good? So many questions ooh I bet he is good you can see how smug and sex covered you look...

;) Love Zayn 

Wow he is really sly, I have a little chuckle to myself. "Harry Styles, is that a note I see?" she grabbed the note and began reading it. "SHIIIIT" I mumbled and Zayn started going bright red and we were both panicking, I can't remember did he mention something about Louis and Classroom? I don't think so! Please don't read it out please don't "Harry Styles and Zayn Malik! This is not appropriate and you will both be staying behind after class" I huffed and the class began chatting I couldn't hear what they were saying until Eleanor yelled out. "Zayn is Harry's boyfriend!" The whole class turned to face us. "He Is not!" I yelled pretty pissed off.

"Uhh are you lot fucking nuts, I have a girlfriend" Zayn yelled back. "Zayn Malik do not swear in my classroom, instant detention. CLASS please" I literally threw a tantrum. "You know what I don't need shit from you all, I am gay and you need to get over yourselves and even If I associate with other boys, doesn't mean they are instantly my boyfriend!" I got up and stormed out of the classroom despite the teachers pleas. "Harry get back in here" 

I just slumped down outside the door and began sobbing. I can't go see Louis he has a class, I just sat outside sobbing. My teacher came out, "Look Harry I am sorry for this but please just come back in and sit down?" I smiled at least she wasn't pissy or rude to me. I walked back in giving anyone who stared my way a pretty big death glare. I slumped back in my seat and had sorry looks from Niall and Liam. I just attempted to smile at them, dammit they are so caring oh but wait everyone will probably think now one of them is my boyfriend. 

I just put my head on my desk and sobbed away quietly. I didn't pay much attention to the door opening. "What is going on in here?" I could tell that voice anywhere. It was Louis voice, but why was he here. "It's nothing i can't handle Louis" our teacher loved flirting with Louis and pretty much the whole class too. "Well why is one of your class members sobbing?" 

Louis POV

There was a raquet going on next door, I just thought I better go check on the class. What I hadn't realise was I was about to walk in on a sobbing Harry. "What is going on in here?" Why does she always flirt with me like seriously. Why was a class member sobbing, I searched for the person belonging to the sobs. I saw those perfect curls but his face was covered by the desk. Oh my god, HARRY! I feel like rushing up to him and kissing him better but I can't. "Look how about I take him and a few others with me and figure out whats going on?" 

"Honestly Louis I can handle it" I shook my head. "Mrs Taylor, I am going to take over. Now Harry,Zayn,Liam and Niall follow me please?" they got up grabbing their bags. "I was apart of it Mr Tomlinson" A girl with brown hair spoke, what was her name oh yeah Eleanor shes in the same class as Harry. Harry's ex or something, why does she always flirt with me? "I will deal with you later Mrs Calder" I opened the door letting the boys out.

I pulled all of them into my office. "Now Liam, will you explain what happened?" I just sat listening as he told me about the class accusing him and Zayn of dating. "Aww babe" I pulled Harry around and onto my lap. I was gently kissing his curls as he cried soaking my shirt. "Sorry guys, I wish I could do something" Zayn nodded. "It's alright, I feel bad because now anyone Harry talks to will get accused of Harry crushing on him or something" Man I can't believe this. 

"Here look I will give you guys the permission to go home now due to some shit I will make up, I just need to have a talk to Harry?" They smiled. "Now I just have to ask you, Please take care of Harry in classes. I know you do already but you are looking after my world" Niall cooed at me. "Aww Mr Tomlinson, I mean Louis that is so cute" I smiled and shooed them out of my office. I them attended to the curly mess in my lap. "Aww Haz, Babycakes I am sorry"

Harry POV

I wish I could come out and tell the world about me and Louis but I just can't. Louis told me he was planning a special night which is just what I need. I gently moved my lips to meet his, also placing my legs on either side of his straddling his lap. My hands moved to tangle in his permanent sex hair. I felt one of his hands move to my waist and the other placed on my ass giving it a squeeze, causing me to moan onto his lips. I faintly heard the bell ring to signal the end of the day. "Shiiit I left my class" Louis mumbled. "thats my fault sorry Lou" He shook his head and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"For you I would do anything, Well now let's get you home so you can prepare for that date" I am really excited and I had to sadly wander out of his office alone not causing suspicion. I put an unreadable face on and headed over to my locker. I felt my phone vibrate.

From: Louis My Boyfriend ;) xoxo

Meet at my car in 10 sexy? ;) xoxo

Aww he is soo cute and knows just how to make my day with one text.

To: Louis My Boyfriend ;) xoxo

I wouldn't have it any other way! See you soon babe xoxo

Please could I get 9 comments and 11 votes! I thought I would lower it because this chapter was useless! SORRY <3