Hard To Get..

HEY ALL! WOO are you proud another Chappie? sorry Last night I was super super busy but here is nice chappie for you today and hopefully many more to come? we will see. Anyway hope you all have enjoyed this story so far! I am really busy with The Exchange trying to get updates for both up so bare with me if I mis and match through the day but if you are waiting on updates for that I promise you there will be some today! :) Love you all xxx

Louis POV

This is a pain, I now have to wait an extra how ever long to get Harry to do his work after school. This is soo annoying, but to be honest I could have way worse students here for this detention so I am happy it's the boy with gorgeous curls. "Sexy Harry" as he calls himself.

The bell rang and the class left, "Alright up here Harry" I got him to sit in the desk right in front of mine so firstly I could watch him sneakily and to also make sure he works. "Why didn't you work today Styles" I thought i should be extremely serious with him. "I didn't feel like it"

"Well you are the typical jock but can't you just work for once" I pushed my glasses up further on my nose.

He grumped "Sorry but my attention was on someone actually" I shouldn't ask who thats his business and if he said me my heart would probably melt. What am I saying he would never fancy his teacher. Before I could filter what I was saying, "Who would that be?" dammit Louis why would you do that. He replied with total confidence, "Someone with sex hair and big blue eyes and sexy legs" he winked. Aha he is talking about Eleanor I knew it. "Well Harry please just finish this work and you can go"

"But my mind is on other things Louuu please" Did he just give me a nickname? "Harry please just do the work, I don't want to be here anymore than you do" He didn't move. "Harry just get on with it" i slapped my hand down on his desk making him jump. I didn't mean to but he just wasn't doing work. Finally he began scribbling down on the paper, He got up dropped it on my desk and strolled out. I picked it up "I know you want me, I can see it in your eyes the way you act all suprised" He is quoting I like the way you move... "Harry this isn't work"

I heard the school main doors shut and looked down to the bottom of the page. "Oh and You know you want this ;) 021 ---- ---- xx-Harry. What a cheeky bugger, It's not like i can just drop him a text and be like hey your teacher here I just actually decided to text you, you know as normal as it is.