Chapter 36

Chapter 36

I had on some black shiny leggings, a white quarter sleeved shirt that had a boat neckline, a gray coat, a black scarf wrapped around my neck, and some black ankle high boots.

"Hey." Lee greeted as I let him in our room. "Ready to go shopping?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, we just gotta wait for Jake."

"Huh. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?"

"What?"

"Aren't the men supposed to be waiting for the women?" He said loud enough for Jake to hear.

"Shut up, I'm done." Jake grumbled.

I chuckled and so did Lee who had an innocent face on.

Soon we went out and down to the lobby where we hired a driver to take us around.

We went sight seeing like normal tourists and took pictures. We weren't here as CEOs of huge companies, but just as normal people.

Lee promised I could go shopping and I most certainly did.

Being the gentlemen they were, they carried all my bags which may I say were a lot.

Hey, can you blame me? This isn't just mine anyways, some of them are already my Christmas gifts to some people.

"This is your fault Lee." Jake blamed as I went into another store. I think this is the tenth store so far.

"Hey, how should I know your girlfriend is a shopping maniac." Lee defended.

"Oh, shut up guys. I can just go alone you know." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh, no you don't." Jake shot back. "You know how many guys I had to glare at since we've been here? They've been checking you out non stop."

He's so cute when he's overprotective.

"No wonder that cute cashier left and was replaced by a woman in that last store." I teased. I saw Lee biting his lip to stop from laughing.

"Do you want me to go back there and smash his face?" He threatened.

I chuckled lightly and shook my head. "You're too cute." I said kissing his cheek.

"Much better." he said satisfied. "Now can we please go and get something to eat?"

"I like that idea." Lee said agreeing.

"Okay fine. Let's go feed those alligators in your stomachs." I said grabbing the bags from one of Jake's hands and intertwining my fingers with his.

We dropped off the bags in the car before walking to a nearby café.

I ordered a piece of cake and a cappuccino. Jake and Lee ordered a sandwich. Jake got a cappuccino as well and Lee just got an iced tea.

"So, you're going back to New York tomorrow?" I asked taking a bite of my Oreo cheesecake.

Lee nodded. "Yup. I'm using the company's private jet so I have the same take off time as you guys since you're also bringing the jet right?"

I looked at Jake. "We're taking the jet going home?"

He nodded. "Yup. Mom's riding with us together with her PA."

"Oh, okay."

I turned back to Lee. "So, are you spending Christmas with us?"

"If "us" means you and Jake. No thanks, I don't wanna be a third wheel."

Jake rolled his eyes and I chuckled.