Chapter 35

Chapter 35

"Let's play 20 questions." Lee announced making Jake and I exchange glances.

"Of course, I'm gonna change the rules. So, this is how we're gonna do it. I ask questions about you guys that prove you know each other well." he explained. "Okay?"

I smiled and shrugged. "I guess."

"Not like I have a choice." Jake said eating some pasta.

"Well, this gonna be interesting." Jamie said intrigued.

"Okay, let's start with something easy." Lee said, his face giving the hint that he was thinking of a question.

"How about, what's Jake's favorite color?" He asked me.

"Blue. But he also likes black." I said with ease.

"Correct." he said then turned to Jake. "Same question."

"Blue. But she has a thing for black, white, and purple." Jake said smirking.

Lee looked at me and I nodded smiling.

"Okay, next question." Lee said. "What's Nina's favorite movie?"

"The Hunger Games trilogy, since Mocking Jay part 1 just came out. But she likes Catching Fire the most."

Lee looked at me again and I nodded.

"Hmm, when's Jake's birthday?"

"February 18."

He smiled and then turned to Jake. "And Nina's?"

"April 3."

Lee looked at me again and I nodded.

"Wait, aunt Jamie help me think of harder questions."

Jamie chuckled lightly. "Okay, Jake what's Nina's favorite chocolate?"

"Hershey's." Jake said shrugging.

"Aunt Jamie that was an easy question." Lee complained.

He reminded me so much of Kaleb. I guess Jake is the mature one of the Hawkins cousins.

Jamie rolled her eyes. "Oh, fine. Let me think."

"Oh, I have one." Jamie announced. "If Nina can go anywhere in the world, where would it be?"

"Hmm, she actually wants to go everywhere." Jake said.

That's actually true. I wanna go to a lot of places around the world.

"There's Greece, Hawaii, Bali, London, Rome, Australia, Palawan, Japan." he listing them.

I was surprised that he knew that much.

He then wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. "But there's one place where she'd love to go more than anything. Paris. Right, love?"

I smiled at him. "I think this just proves that we know each other a lot."

"I thought I had you there." Jamie said making me chuckled lightly.

The rest of dinner went like that. Asking questions about each other and neither of us got a question wrong.

After dinner Jamie paid the bill and Lee invited us to get some smoothies.

Jamie went ahead back to the hotel saying that she had to finalize some stuff for tomorrow's show.

Jake and I were gonna ride in Lee's car going back to the hotel since he's also checked in there.