Chapter 48

Chapter 48

We were currently out roaming Paris, except for Jake cause he was still in his business meeting. He said that he'll catch up after.

"You know what hurts?" Tony said plopping down beside me on the bench with Prince in his arms, as always.

Letty and Jake were bickering about where to go and what to do and I was just seating here in amusement.

I looked at him and shrugged. "What?"

"That you told Letty about last night and you haven't told me, your best friend." he said pouting.

Eventually Jake and I got bored last night and we ended up watching a movie in the living room. Turns out we both fell asleep on the couch. My head was on Jake's lap and he had an arm wrapped around my shoulder. Letty caught us and took a picture and showed the other boys out of excitement.

We woke up surprised that we fell asleep in the living room, not to mention the stiff neck and back pain we had.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "You're such a drama queen."

He groaned. "Just spill."

"Nothing happened. We just talked and then watched a movie and ended up falling asleep."

He narrowed his eyes at me forcing me to continue.

I groaned. "We made a deal. That if he could find me on New Year's Eve, he would get to kiss me when the clock strikes twelve. He can't ask anyone where I am, he has to figure it out his self."

"Find you? Oh, come on Nina. You're not giving the guy a fair chance. If you're forgetting the world is huge!" He complained.

"I know that, weirdo." I said rolling my eyes.

"If he really loves me, he'll know exactly where to find me on New Year's Eve." I said softly as I unconsciously touched the ring he gave me.

"Well, good luck to you both." he said standing up with Prince. "Come on little buddy, lets get away from your depressing mommy."

My jaw dropped and I kicked his leg making him jump and turn to me.

He glared as he rubbed the area I kicked with one hand. "Ow!"

"I am not depressing. You're just annoying." I said standing up and getting Prince from his hands.

"Come on sweetheart, let's leave this annoying monkey alone."

This time Tony's jaw dropped. "I am not a monkey!"

~*~

Right now we were headed out of the cafe as we waited for Jake. We were planning on going to the Eiffel Tower when he gets here.

"Well, look who it is."

"You have got to be kidding me." I said dryly as I looked at her.

"Huh, I don't see Jake around."

I smiled bitterly at her. "No thanks to you."

"Oh, you're very welcome. I was glad to do it."

I scoffed. "Carrie, tell me the truth, are you in love with me? Because you had to try so hard to break Jake and I apart, but then again, it didn't work."

The others laughed behind me as I insulted her.

Before she could say anything I spoke again. "Just to get things straight. I'm not a lesbian, nor am I a slut, in fact, we are complete opposites. Like, I'm loyal and you're obviously not, you're desperate and I'm not, you're a gold digger and a slut, and I'm not."