Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Tony Blake

I felt Jake's death glare at me every time I was with Nina.

I could tell that he was trying to get his self busy and trying to stay away from Nina as much as possible throughout the whole party.

Well, that is until he was looking the other way and they bumped into each other.

They both tensed when they stared at each other. Nina was the first to break away and dragged Jade with her as she made her escape. I saw Jake's gaze follow her till he snapped out of whatever spell he was in and looked away.

I could tell Nina was bothered by what just happened. I knew she missed him and she still love him, but she was still too hurt by everything that happened to fix their relationship.

As much as I...dislike, Jake, I couldn't stand Nina like this. Yeah, she was smiling and having fun with us, but I could tell that something was still missing inside her.

Jake became a big part of her life and then he was gone, like someone ripped her heart out.

Oh, God. I sound like a girl right now.

This is all your fault Sky, you made me so girly when we were together, and now I feel like a love expert because my best friend's heart is broken and I can't stand it.

She's just like you Sky. She broke through me and made me happy again. She's violent, but still vulnerable just like you. But she's strong even though she has a vulnerability, I mean, everyone has.

"Tony." Kaleb called making me snap out of reality.

I locked my phone quickly and put it in my pocket.

"Yeah?"

"Well, I talked to Jace and told him about the pictures. He was still furious about Jake cheating, but he's willing to help."

Jace's relationship with Jake completely went down hill. Since Jace only got Nina back a couple of months ago, he's very protective of her. Of course Jace trusted him with his sister, and then he cheated on her. They're best friends and all, and if the reason they broke up wasn't because of him cheating, he wouldn't be this furious.

"He asked Mike who gave him the envelope, but the person never introduced his self. Luckily, it was done in the parking lot and there were cameras." he said smirking making me feel relived that he had good news.

"Did you get the name of the person?"

He nodded and placed down a folder with pictures and papers. "Yup. Let's pay him a visit, shall we?"

I smirked at the mischief in his eyes.

~*~

"Who ordered you to give this envelope?" I asked as I glared at him.

Calvin Allen was the man who gave the envelope to Mike to be delivered to Nina.

"I'm sorry Mr. Blake, but I am protected and you can't do anything to me." he said trying to be polite. "You don't have power compared to-"

"No, but I can." Kaleb said cutting him off. He was wearing a hat and some Ray Bans to cover his face while I just wore my Ray Bans.

The man narrowed his eyes at Kaleb not recognizing him.

"He may not have that much power over you, but I sure do." he said taking off his glasses. I saw the man pale and clench his jaw. "Do you know who I am, Mr. Allen?"

"K-Kaleb Shaw." He stuttered finally realizing it.

"Well, it seems you know my brother well enough to know what he can do to you." I threatened.