Chapter 24

Chapter 24

I was taking a shower when I heard a knock on the door.

"Nina." Jake called from outside. "Your clothes are here. I'll just hang them on the door knob, alright?"

"Okay. Thanks." I called back.

Ten minutes later and I was done showering. I turned the water off and grabbed the towel, drying myself then wrapping it around my body.

I walked to the door and slightly opened it. I grabbed my bag from the door knob and closed the door, locking it again.

I hope Maggie got me the right clothes I told her.

I opened the bag and found the right clothes that I told her to bring. She also packed my overnight kit and a hairdryer. That was so thoughtful of her.

I quickly dressed up in my white canon top and black jeans.

I got out of the bathroom just in time for Jake to come into the room.

I smiled at him. "Great timing. Sorry, did I take long?"

He smiled back at me. "Nah, it's alright. So, I'll just take a shower and then we'll go."

I nodded. "Alright. I'll just blow dry my hair quickly."

He went into the bathroom and I plugged in the blow dryer and started drying my hair.

It's a good thing my hair isn't that thick so it dries quickly.

Twenty minutes later Jake comes out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. There was water dripping down his chest and abs making my mouth water.

I glared at him. "You're doing this on purpose aren't you."

He smirked at me. "Hey, I'm used to dressing up in the closet or out here so I didn't bother to bring in clothes. I forgot you drool when you see my sexy abs."

I rolled my eyes at him and threw the nearest thing I could get which was a magazine. "You're so full of yourself."

He chuckled as he ducked and avoided the magazine. He got the magazine and threw it on the bed before going to the closet.

I continued drying my hair as he got dressed.

He got out of the closet in a pair of dark jeans and a blue button down shirt. His black coat with gold buttons in his hand as he ruffled his wet hair with his other hand.

I put on my black ankle high heeled boots and grabbed my coat from the bag throwing it on the bed.

"So, am I bringing you home tonight?" Jake asked putting on his shoes.

I shrugged as I brushed my hair looking at the mirror. "I don't know. It's up to you."

I felt his arms wrap around my waist from behind. "Yeah. I'll take you home."

He kissed my neck making me giggle. "Hey, you know I'm ticklish." I complained.

"I know." he said smirking.

"Oh my God. Will you stop flirting. I wanna go already!" Kaleb interrupted.

We looked back to see him leaning on the door frame his arms crossed.

"You are such a pain." Jake complained making me laugh.

The mall was a twenty minute drive from his condo. I brought my stuff already so we didn't have to go back, Kaleb also brought his car.

"Damn! Nina come on, you have got to be cheating!" Kaleb complained.

Right now we were in an arcade in the mall. Yeah, what a sight huh. The CEO of Hawkins Corp. and Maxfield Corp. are playing games in an arcade like a couple of teenagers.