Epilogue

Epilogue

"Jeremy stop it!" Brandon complained from somewhere in the house.

Brandon came jogging in the kitchen panting slightly.

"Mom! Jeremy and Prince are chasing me again."

I chuckled as Jeremy and Prince came running in the kitchen.

Brandon's my sixteen year old son and Jeremy's my six year old baby.

Brandon Jared, my first born named after his father, Jake Brandon and my dad, Jared. He's the exact replica of Jake, dark brown hair and sparkling blue eyes. They have the same bone structure and everything, except for the nose, he apparently got my nose.

Jeremy Ashton, my second born. He's the boy version of me, light brown hair and green eyes. He got my nose and lips as well.

Both my boys got their daddy's cute dimples.

They're ten years apart because I had a slight problem after Brandon was born, but we were glad that Jeremy came into the picture even though it was ten years after Brandon.

Brandon loves his little brother and they have a really close relationship which I'm so happy with.

"Jeremy, enough sweetheart. Come on, get ready before your dad arrives-"

"I'm home!" Jake's voice rang out before I could finish my sentence.

"Daddy!" Jeremy said running to him as Jake came into the kitchen.

Jake chuckled and picked up his baby boy. "Hey, there buddy."

He walked up to me and kissed my cheek. "Hi, love."

"Hey, captain." Jake said as he fist bumped Brandon.

Yeah, Jake's one of those "cool dad", or so he says, but apparently Brandon and his friends agree with him.

"Hey, dad."

Brandon's one of the co-captains of their school's football team. Jake got him into football at a young age and now he's addicted, like his father was at his age.

Jake turned back to Jeremy in his arms. "And why aren't you dressed yet?"

He looked at his dad sheepishly and wiggled out of his arms.

Jake chuckled and put him down. Jeremy instantly ran to Brandon and grabbed his hand.

"Brand! Help me dress up!" He said pulling him out of the kitchen.

"Oh, so now, you wanna get dressed." he said tossing Jeremy on his shoulder making him squeal.

I smiled as they started going up the stairs.

"Careful, please!" I called out.

"How was working, sweetie?" I asked as he grabbed a bottle of Gatorade and began chugging it.

"It was alright. Nothing interesting happened."

"Boring as usual?"

"Super." he said making me chuckle.

When we got married we thought about combining our companies, and we did after two years.

We renamed the company to MH Corporation, otherwise known as Maxfield-Hawkins Corp.

"What time are we leaving?" Jake asked wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well, I'm done packing the cupcakes, so ten minutes."

"I'll get dressed then." he said kissing my cheek before heading upstairs.

~*~

I moved out of the house and moved into Jake's condo. We were now headed to my house, or Jace's house to celebrate Christmas.

Jace got married to Jade a year after us and they moved into the house and well, got busy.

They have a son, Mason, whose the same age as Brandon. Brandon's just a few months older. They're actually best friends, like brothers. They also have a fourteen year old daughter, Cornelia Faye, named after my mother. And lastly they have a six year old son, Aiden Armand, named after Jace, Jason Aiden, and my dad Jared Armand.

Kaleb and Letty got married as well and now they have fifteen year old twins. A boy, Alex, and girl, Adi, short for Addison.

Lee and Kate sealed the deal as well. They have a thirteen year old named Will, a ten year old named Drake and Lee's two year old baby girl, Athena.

Carmen and Matt got two new additions to there family. Carmen got twins, a Nick and Maddie. Colby couldn't be any happier to have siblings and be a big brother.

Tony and Frankie got married a little later than everyone else. They have their first born, three year old Jane, and their second, one year old Max.

I looked around at the scene before me and I couldn't help but feel so happy. The children were playing, the teens conversing, the babies in their parent's arms. Everyone looked so happy.

Truthfully we were all one big family, even though some of us aren't related by blood. I love all of them equally.

"Hey, love."

I smiled as I felt his arm wrap around my waist and his lips touch my head.

And then there's Jake. The person who's been there for me through everything, who never left me even after how many fights and arguments, who shed a few tears as he saw me walking down the aisle, who stayed by my side as I cursed him when I was giving birth to our first and second, who always called me beautiful even if I looked horrible after giving birth, who never stopped calling me 'love', the person who I'll always love and would want to spend the rest of my life with.

I looked up at him as he smiled down at me. "I love you."

"I love you too." he said as he pecked my lips.

"Eww." I heard someone say.

Jake chuckled as we looked down to see my baby Jeremy covering his eyes.

"You want a tickle monster?" Jake said making me chuckle.

"Noooo." he squealed running away.

I laughed as he hid behind Brandon's leg and stuck his tongue out at his father.

I couldn't be any happier and contented right now.

End.