Small Town Terror

Small Town Terror (Part Two to Missing)

2014 © All Rights Reserved

After the town is on edge from the disappearance of the three girls, Ellie decides her fun isn't over.

Ellie skipped down the road until she saw the bright lights of red and blue blinking in front of her house in the distance. She knew she shouldn't get closer, in case she would attract unwanted attention. Her body was hidden by a tree, while her head poked out to get a good look about what was going on in her front yard.

Along with her parents, she could see the parents of Janice and Ivy talking to the cops. If looks could kill, the parents of Ivy would've had imploded. Ellie never liked them and the way they would always tell Ivy she was a bad influence.

They weren't wrong, but she didn't appreciate people who talked badly behind her back.

"You'll pay," Ellie whispered even though no one could hear her. "I will show you what you caused me to do."

Ellie made her ways behind houses, making sure not to be seen. She was running behind the house of an old couple by the names of Jean and Joel. The old man, Joel started to walk out of the back door, cigar in his hand. He walked over to the rocking chair and Ellie ducked behind a bush to disguise herself.

"Anyone there?" Joel called out, his eyes squinting in the blackness of the night. He walked back inside for a moment. Ellie took off away from the house, As she made her away from the couples' home, the back light came on.

She sighed in relief from getting away when she did.

Off in the distance, she could see the ivory colored house that always seemed to glow in the night. Ivy's home. Her parents weren't there and there was no way that Ivy would be showing up.

Ellie walked through the backyard, the grass wet from the sprinklers going off every few hours. As she was about to walk up the wooden steps to reach the back door, a low snarl came from behind her. She turned around slowly, knowing what it was. Ivy's precious dog, Snuggles. Though the name was cute and decieving, the german shepherd's apperance was anything but welcoming.

He never liked Ellie and she never liked him.

His snarl grew louder, skin stretching up to show his white, pointed teeth. Drool spilled out of his mouth, dripping off of his teeth.

"Go away, Snugs." Ellie held up her hands, backing away from the porch and the dog as the dog inched towards her, his head low to the ground. "I will hurt you."

He jumped at her with verocious bark. Ellie was knocked to the ground, dirt accompaining the blood on her white dress. The dog snapped his teeth at her so close to her face, he could almost take off the skin at the tip of her nose.

"Fuck off dog," Ellie yelled.

She grabbed at the neck of the dog, pushing him away while also strangling him. She forced him away from her and took off to the bed of flowers. Rocks, the size of a baseball lined the bed of flowers. She picked one up and turned around just in time as the dog lunged at her once again. She swung it at him, connecting the rock to his head with a powerful force.

The dog yelped, but got back up. He was dazed, fumbling as he walked towards her with the same aggressive noise that would make most run away. She held the rock with both hands, holding it up then bringing it down on the skull of the dog. He cried out with each hit, warm blood covering the rock and spraying against her neck and face. The rock struck his eyeball and it felt as if the eye popped, liquid spilling from the socket of it's eye. With one last whimper, the animal went limp after several hits to the head and body,