Spill Your Secrets

Decided to delete and add it again to see if the story would show up. Sorry for the glitch, I don't know what's up with Wattpad.

Spill Your Secrets

2014 © All Rights Reserved

Everyday Florence is on a website called Spill Your Secrets, a public domain used to tell other people your secrets while also remaining anonymous. One day Florence starts to receive odd messages and is determined to find out who it is.

(By the way, it's just a made up website name. I don't know if there really is a website like that out there or not by that name.)

"Isn't it fun doing dishes together?" Florence's mom asked her. Her mother, Astrid washed and rinsed while Florence dried.

"I think sitting in a sauna with Satan and listening to him complain about hot his balls are would be more fun." She sarcastically replied.

Florence's mother slapped her in the arm with a slight chuckle. "Why do you insist on taking the joy out of everything?"

"I'm only kidding." She smiled at her then went back to drying the bowl in her hand. "Sort of."

"You definitely get the weirdness from your father." Astrid turned around to scope the area of the kitchen. "Good thing he didn't hear that."

"Please. Dad is as bland as the biscuits they give us at school. I get it from you." She paused, "Unless I'm adopted."

"I can hear you guys!" Florence's father yelled from the living room.

Both Florence and her mother chuckled to themselves. "You're not adopted." Her mother ruffled her hair, leaving soap bubbles in her hair from her hands. "Maybe I took drugs while pregnant with you."

"It could be the only explanation."

"Anything new at school this week?" Astrid asked.

"Just a new kid. I'm pretty sure his name is Philip. All the girls gawk at him like the horny teenage girls they are."

Astrid's mouth gaped open, "I can't believe you just said that. You have such a dirty mouth. You definitely got that from your dad."

"Still listening! And watch your mouth, Florence." Her father yelled once again.

"Hush it, Sergio!" Her mom shouted back. "It's rude to listen in on other people's conversations."

"I can't help it. I get lonely." His reply was less of a shout this time around.

They finished the dishes with a slight conversation about Florence's school and Astrid's work. Florence dried her hands and walked out of the kitchen.

"Where are you heading off to?" Her mom called her back.

Florence walked backwards into the kitchen and turned around to face her mom. "Huh?"

"I thought we were going to eat some ice cream with the rest of the family." Astrid already reached for the tub of ice cream in the freezer.

"Give me about ten minutes. I want to check something." Florence walked off after a nod of her mother's head.

She skipped upstairs and jumped on her bed, making sure not to land on her laptop. Once she was comfortable on the bed, she opened her baby blue colored laptop. The sudden brightness made her squint as she quickly tried to type her password. As her desktop screen came up, she popped up her browser and typed in SpillYourSecrets.com

It was still signed into her account. The little mail icon flashed red, indicating she had new messages. She was about to click on them until something interrupted her.