Chapter 66

Natalie

—————————————
Big Time Summer Break Tour
—————————————
I was at the last and final stop with Big Time Rush, the last stop, actually. Another year has passed, Kendall and I were still together. Carlos and Alexa got married last year, James had proposed to Jo six months ago, and Logan and Camille have completely broken up...for good.

Long story short, Camille caught Logan in bed with the girl I caught cheating on me with, and flipped out on him because she thought they were doing good. Camille refused to come and support her friends on their last tour, which kinda bummed everyone out, so it was just me, Alexa and Jo being the only girls.

My dad and Kelly obviously came, considering that my dad is the guys producer. He's actually become a whole lot nicer to the guys by not calling them dogs or always yelling at them like he used too. I thank him for that through one of our phone calls we had before I ended up in the hospital two years ago.

The guys also released their third album, 24/Seven and it sold a million copies worldwide and I couldn't be any more proud for how they have come in just a short four years. I was currently on the tour bus cuddling into Kendall, while James, Jo, Carlos, Alexa and Logan were playing video games against each other.

"Logan, you're forever alone. Sorry to say it." I watched as James slapped Logan's shoulder for being the only single one out of all of us. I took my foot and kicked James in the lower back, causing him to fall of his seat right onto the floor.

"Nice one Natalie." I gave Alexa a high five as we continued to laugh when James stood up, holding his butt. I pushed my legs up in front of me, preventing him from tackling me.

"Leave my girlfriend alone, you have a fiancé you could be messing with." Kendall said as he pointed at Jo who was constantly staring at her engagement ring.

"You and Logan are the only ones who need to put a ring on your significant others. Oh wait, Logan doesn't have one." I smirked when James said that, because little did he know that Logan did in fact have a significant other.

Logan had only told me and Kendall about it since him and Camille broke up. Her name is Ariel and they've been together for almost a year now. Logan also was talking about making it official with Ariel and placing a ring on his finger and said that Kendall needs to do it as well. I just laughed because I'm still young. Sure, twenty might not be that young, but still, I have a full life ahead of me, and so does Kendall considering he turned twenty one a few months back.

I was standing in the front tow of Big Time Rush's concert and I just can't believe this is the last tour their ever doing. It broke me knowing that I've been there basically since the beginning of their journey and it's already coming to an end.

They were currently performing Worldwide, and James was holding the hand of a girl who had to be at least fourteen and was crying. Carlos got up from his stool and went around to the back of the girl, his arm around her. He then planted a kiss on her cheek just as Kendall out his arm around her front, kissing her on the cheek as well.

I waved to Kendall as he sat down and I could see the blush that was showing on his cheeks. "Awe, Kendall's blushing, how cute." Carlos said into his microphone, which made Kendall blush even harder.

Kendall came running over to where I was and pulled me up on stage so that I was facing at least a hundred thousand people. These people were heir Rushers. I am one of them. I'm a Rusher. I'm Kendall's Rusher. Jo is James' Rusher. Alexa is Carlos' Rusher. Ariel is Logan's Rusher. I heard screaming, very loud screaming, erupting from the crowd in front of me. I looked to my left and right and saw the guys mouth hanging open, as well as the girls too.

I looked in front of me and saw Kendall down on one knee, a leather box containing a beautiful diamond ring sitting inside.

"Will you marry me Natalie?" I shook my head yes as tears flew down my face. He placed the ring on my finger and raised my hand to show the amazing crowd my beautiful ring. I stared at it before turning around.

"I love you so much."

And I meant that. This is us. This is what brought us together. After all, maybe it was Palm Woods Love.

Vote & Comment! Congrats, you've reached the end of the book! Wow, I can't believe it's already finished. Usually it would take me about three months to finish a book, but I write about five chapters per night then publish them in the morning. Anyway, thank you for reading Picture Perfect, and if you have any recommendations for any other amazing Big Time Rush books, please let me know.