Chapter 38

Natalie

As soon as Kylie left the pool and we saw her turn towards the exit, Kendall and I bolted upstairs to find Logan. James was standing by the camera that Logan and I had placed and was staring at it.

I grabbed James' hand and dragged him inside the apartment, locking the door from the inside. "Don't listen to what Kylie tells you. Please." I breathed out, clutching onto Kendall's hand with excessive force.

"What are you guys talking about? She's not—"

"James, listen to me right now. She's not what you think she is! Now, you may hate us for a while, but that doesn't matter. We have a phone recording that Kendall took, so just listen to it." I handed James the phone.

James played the recording and his eyes started to widen. Logan squeezed himself between me an Kendall, his arms on either of us. We all were listening to the recording. "Why did you do this? Why are you spying on her?!" James yelled.

I jumped back in surprise. "Do you not get it? Because we all sure do." Logan said. James stood up, throwing the chair behind him. "Stop messing with her! You don't know anything about her so stop assuming things for the love of god!" James stormed out of the apartment and slammed the door on his way out.

"This is bad. This is really bad." I started biting my fingers. Kylie said that if we don't stay away from James, that we'll regret it. "All we have to do is make sure that James doesn't run his mouth to Kylie."

"I thought I said to stay away from him?" Kendall screamed when Kylie appeared at the door. Oh no. "Kylie—" She walked over to me and grabbed my arm forcefully. "Of course you wouldn't listen, you're a petty little girl. Say goodbye to your friend." Nothing came out of my mouth when Kylie left.

Logan was standing in the same position he's been in, and he looked completely dead. My mind was racing back and forth. Kendall has his eyes glued to the front door, and Carlos was sleeping inside the slide. Hours passed and James didn't show up to a meeting with my dad.

"Where James?" My dad asked when everyone but James arrived at Rocque Records. We all shrugged our shoulders, and only Kendall, Logan and I had a feeling of where he was or if something bad had happened to him.

We left Rocque Records and heard yelling coming from Kylie's apartment. I pushed open the door and saw James tied up, and Kylie standing in front of him with a knife in her hand. I nodded for Kendall to go behind Kylie and hold her back while I untied James and Logan took the knife from Kylie.

"No! You guys ruined it! Everything is ruined!" Kylie screamed and cried, trying to get away from Kendall's grip. James was beyond terrified and was hugging me. Logan took the knife and threw it on the floor out of Kylie's reach.

"I'm so sorry I didn't believe you guys. Now I regret everything." I took James back to the apartment and Logan had the police over in a matter of minutes. "Don't worry James. Everything is going to fine." I rubbed his back because he was still freaking out.

We sat at the table and waited for the guys to arrive back home. "Kylie's been arrested for kidnap and aggravated murder so she'll be gone for a long time." Kendall said as he walked into the apartment. Logan didn't come back, he went with Camille somewhere, and I didn't bother to ask where because it's none of my business.

"Kendall? I think you have to do it now." I smirked, turning to look at my boyfriend. "Wha—oh no." His eyes widened. "Do what? What does Kendall have to do?" Carlos perked up, and I showed him the agreement plan that we made.

"Haha! You have to run around the lobby in your underwear!" Carlos belched out in laughter after reading it. Kendall started stripping his clothes and was soon left in his underwear. "I hate you guys." Was all he said than he ran out of the apartment.

We followed him downstairs and prepared ourselves to see Kendall running. Kendall came flying through the lobby, shooting death glares at all of us. After he was done, I walked up behind him and kissed his back, then wrapping my arms around his torso.

"You're lucky I love you." He turned around, smirking at me. "I know." I smirked back, getting on my tippy toes and kissing him passionately on the lips.

Vote & Comment!