Chapter 60

Natalie

After I fled from Logan, my body collapsed when I stepped foot into my apartment. I blacked out, but it felt as if my memories were coming back. I'm sure not all of them were, but a pretty decent amount of them did.

I remembered Jo and James dating, I remember Camille and Logan dating, I remembered watching the guys record in the studio. I remembered all of that, but Kendall wasn't in any of them but the recording one, but I still don't remember him.

I pulled out my phone and went to James' number. I quickly typed as fast as I could that my fingers became sore.

Natalie: James, I remember you. I remember Carlos and Camille.

James: Oh my god, that's great! What about Kendall? Is he in the picture?

Natalie: Yes and no. I remember you guys singing Till I Forget About You, but I can't remember him.

James: That's awful. I'm so happy you're getting your memory back, you can finally do the things that we all did together. 

Natalie: I'll be over in a hour. Text you later.

I locked my phone and placed it down next to me. I can't believe that I can remember almost everything on point, but I still completely awful that I can't seem to remember Kendall. I mean, from what I've been told multiple times, Kendall and I dated before, but I have a feeling that this hurts Kendall in a way that I don't even know.

A sound was heard upon my bedroom door so I got up to unlock and open it. Jo was standing on the other side of it, and when I saw her face, I knew that I wasn't mad at her anymore.

I started talking before Jo could even open her mouth. "How about we go back to Colossal Studios for another girls night?" I smiled while raising my eyebrows up.

"What are you- oh my god, you remember!" Jo squealed, throwing her arms around me and jumping up and down like a little kid would when getting ice cream. "Let's get Camille and head over there, if you want?"

"Sure, but did you figure things out with Kendall yet?"

I shuffled my feet on the floor and didn't say anything. "You still don't remember him, do you?" I shook my head in embarrassment while still lookin down at the floor.

"How can I remember everyone except for Kendall? This doesn't make sense, it doesn't add up."

Jo rubbed my back while I continued to stare down at my feet. "Maybe your memory didn't fully come back and is just trying to relay through everything."

I nodded my head then hugged Jo once again.

"This is about to fun girls night." Camille said as we quietly walked through the set of New Town High. Jo and Camille ended of vanishing to the site while I was still walking around, realizing that I still have the role, but never got portrayed  for some odd reasons that I don't know.

"I'll cook up some hot dogs and cheeseburgers. Camille, go help Natalie set up the tent." I was already taking everything out of he tent back and placing it out on the ground in front of me.

"Natalie! Watch out!" I looked over at Jo who was throwing a water balloon over my head and smacking Camille.

I ran over to where Jo was and picked one up too, facing Jo. "Better run." I smirked as she started running, but I missed her and smacked a fake tree.

Dang it Natalie.

I felt water hit me square in the back, and of course, it was Camille. I stopped in place, slowly turning around and threw the water balloon up and down in my hand.

I threw the balloon as hard as I can but it didn't hit Camille, it hit Jo. Jesus Christ, how many times is the balloon going to hit someone else other than who I aim it at? I ducked my head as the balloon came flying above me

I bent over and picked up two more balloons, but before I could completely stand up, water hit me on the butt. I got ready to through the balloons at either Camille or Jo, but I heard someone else's voice instead.

"Mind if we join you?" I looked behind me to see Kendall, James and Logan  each holding a water gun, Kendall smirking.

"You're on."

Vote & Comment!