Chapter 62

Natalie

"I had fun tonight. Thanks for that." I smiled as Kendall and I sat by the fire that Jo had prepared for everyone.

"Yeah, of course. I had fun too." He smiled, hugging me by the shoulder. I rested my head on him, but I saw Logan's face start to tense up. I shook that thought away and continued to stare at the fire in front of me.

"Oh, Natalie, are you doing anything tomorrow night?"

"I barely have plans, so no, I'm free." I said, not taking my head off Kendall's shoulders. His arm fell off me and was now wrapped around my waist. Logan immediately stood up and muttered under his breath before heading over towards the tent.

"Would you want to go to dinner with me then?" I used my hand and placed it on Kendall's that was on my waist. "I'd love too." He bent down and kissed my forehead.

"Awe, so cute." James cooed in a girl voice with Jo laughing next to her. I picked up a soft rock and tossed it over towards Jo, also laughing while I did it. "So, are you guys going to go to sleep or just stay up?" Kendall winked over at them, causing their faces to turn a deep shade of red.

"We don't talk about that." Jo hid her face into James' chest, and James did the same, but hid his face in Jo's hair.

I felt a yawn escape my mouth and I became utterly exhausted. "Let's go to sleep, unlike them, because we know exactly what they might do." I lightly kicked Kendall's leg as I started towards my tent.

I didn't change out of my clothing because I was, for one, wearing leggings and a hoodie, and they already dried from the previous hours of being soaked. I pulled up the blanket and slipped my legs under it and waited for Kendall to come.

"Do you mind laying with me?" I whispered, biting my lip in the process. "Not at all." He smiled and took of his shoes, then proceeded to crawl under the blankets and laid next to me.

"Goodnight Natalie."

"Goodnight Kendall." Thats all I heard myself say before I fell asleep in Kendall's presence.

We headed back to the Palm Woods at about one, and I was supposed to meet Kendall at his apartment around seven so that we could go out to dinner.

Logan hasn't bothered to talk to me since last night, so that's the first thing I did when I got back to the Palm Woods. I didn't knock on his door, I just walked into his bedroom. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, his head in his hands.

"Why did you walk out all angry last night? What pushed your buttons?" I had my arms crossed and one foot pressed up against his door, staring directly at him. He moved his head and was glaring at me, pulling the emotion of confused out of my system.

He didn't talk, so I opened the door to get ready to leave. "Stop." I turned around and looked at him.

He started talking and I didn't listen, because I looked at the time and it was already six. How was I here for five hours talking to Logan? I have to go back home and get ready.

I zoomed out of the apartment and instead of taking the elevator, I took the stairs. I pushed open the bedroom door and tore threw my clothing, finding a short strapless black dress. I threw that one as well as a pair of black flats and fixed my hair just a bit.

It was already six thirty by the time I was done, so I headed off back to Kendall's apartment. I took the elevator because there's no way I'm walking those steps in this dress or shoes. I turned the corner and knocked on his door.

"Ready?" I curved his arm and I intertwined my arm in between of his as he led me to the car. He started it and drove until we made it to the restaurant that was extremely fancy.

When we got a table, we had a normal and short conversation until our food arrived. Let me just say, the food was delicious. I don't think I've had anything as good as what I'm eating now. I pulled out my wallet and grabbed three twenty's before standing up.

"Don't worry about it, I got it." Kendal said, pulling out his wallet. We fought back and forth with each about who's paying before everything came back and hit me like a wave.

"I remember everything now Kendall!" I screamed when the visions came into play. "What are you talking about?"

"I took you here for your nineteenth birthday and we fought over who would pay, just like we are now! I remember when you accused me of cheating on you with James, I remember crying in the lobby when you walked away from me, and I remember the crash I caused because of you!" I screamed out my guts, remembering every little detail about everything.

"Before you leave and do something stupid, I'm going to explain to you. I should I've just let you paid, but I didn't. And I should've talked to you around the lobby, but I was so stupid and walked away because I didn't know what to do because I loved you. I still love you Natalie, and I hated myself more and more when you got into that crash because I know that I caused it. I'm so, so sorry  Natalie, please forgive me."

I sat back down at my seat and stared at Kendall. He meant every word he said, and I actually listened to him for once.

"I forgive you."

Vote & Comment! Well, Natalie went off after she remembered everything between her and Kendall.