Chapter 10

Natalie

Kendall and I settled our little feud and I was more than happy to stay, but one thing. I can't stay at Palm Woods if I don't have a career. I was biting my lip as Kendall had his arm around me, while we walked up to my apartment.

"Mom? I found Kendall." I yelled, seeing her walk into the kitchen. She turned her head and smiled at me, and that's when I noticed something was off. My eyes searched the room, and that's when I saw all the packing boxes lined up against the wall. I looked over at Kendall, who was also staring at the boxes too.

"That's good honey. Now go finish packing your room up. I'll go book a flight for Minnesota after we're done."

I let go of Kendall's hand and went to my mom. "We can't leave. I don't and can't leave Kendall. I can't leave Palm Woods. I can't leave my friends. I'll find some other career here, but I'm staying." Slowly, my mom put down her box that she was currently putting her dish towels in.

"Natalie, you already said you wanted to leave so—"

Anger strolled out of me. "That was before. This is now." I pushed the box of the counter, grabbed Kendall's hand and left my apartment. "Don't worry about her right now. I'll see if Jo or Camille have any openings for a show or something for you." A half smile formed on my lips.

Kendall didn't know why I shut myself down so much. I let everything get to me that I can't control what I do anymore. It's a natural thing I'm guessing. Logan was being a dork when we walked past him.

"Logan?" I held my laughter, and so did Kendall. "Hm?" He didn't stop what he was doing so we kept bugging him. "Okay okay! What?" Logan asked, very annoyed that we interrupted him doing whatever he was doing. "Where's Camille and Jo?" I asked, peering around him, due to the fact that I was a few inches shorter. "I don't know. Last I saw, Camille headed off to her rehearsals so maybe check there." We nodded and I followed Kendall to where Camille would be.

When we pulled open the door, we stopped in our tracks and stared at the two people in front of us. My eyes blinked repeatedly to make sure so wasn't seeing things, and I wasn't.

"Is that—"

"Yep." I finished Kendall's sentence off as we both continued to stare at Camille and James...kissing. There wasn't a script around Camille, she wasn't wearing a costume and there definitely isn't any new auditions as of right now.

This is going to break Logan knowing that his girlfriend cheated on him. As we made an exit for the door, my arm hit one of the poles on the way out, causing it to make a loud metal sound.

"Kendall? Natalie? Uh, you aren't supposed to be here." James turned to face us, Camille hiding her face in his back. I felt my stomach turning by the second.

"James, how can you do this to your best friend? Kissing his girlfriend? Are you crazy? He's going to be heartbroken." Kendall stepped forward to him, keeping me closely behind.

"Be real Kendall, you know I'm not—"

We ignored them and left the stage, quickly making it back to Logan to tell him what went down between his best friend and girlfriend. There's a part in both me and Kendall where Logan isn't going to believe us, but the other part believes he will.

"Logan!" I screamed through his apartment, scaring Kendall by my constant yelling that he should be used to by now. I just giggle and laughed at Kendall's sudden reactions. Logan didn't respond immediately, so of course we had to go search for him. We checked the open concept kitchen and living room, all the guys bedrooms, the bathroom, and Logan wasn't anywhere.

"I'm up here guys!" Logan yelled from above us, who was just casually hanging out up on the twisty slide. Kendall and I climbed our way up to meet him and tell him what we saw earlier ago.

Logan waited for us to start speaking, and when we did, we didn't expect his next reaction.

"You're telling me that James and Camille did what now?!" Logan's face was a tomato, and not from embarrassment, from anger. He definitely had the right to be, that was something that he shouldn't have to witness.

"I'm so sorry Logan. We weren't expecting to see that. Kendall was taking to me to see if I could get an audition and we walked into it." I breathed out, shaking.

"It's okay, I appreciate you guys telling me." He smiled, even though it was fake. We both hugged him before leaving for mine and Kendall's movie date.

Vote & comment! Next chapter will be in Logan's POV.

Palm Woods Love | Kendall Knightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें