Chapter 41

Natalie

I just finished setting up the reservations for mine and Kendall's date tonight. I decided that for Kendall's nineteenth that I should take him out for the night. I asked if Logan could help me with finding the right outfit and I made James go over and help Kendall pick out his tux.

"This one. It's beautiful." Logan held up a mid thigh black strapless dress. "That's perfect. Thanks Loges." I hugged him and went to the bathroom to change into the dress and fix my hair and makeup.

"How do I look?" I asked Logan once I stepped out of the bathroom. "Amazing. Kendall's going to love it. He's a lucky guy, that's for sure." I smiled and followed Logan down to his apartment to get Kendall.

Kendall turned the corner, followed by James, and he was wearing a black and white tux with a bow tie. "Wow Natalie. You look absolutely gorgeous." He walked over to me and kissed my lips before pulling away. "Thank you. You look absolutely handsome." I giggled while placing my arm around Kendall's.

"I'll have Freight Train pick you guys up at eleven. Have fun, and happy birthday Kendall. Love you bro." James said, pulling out his phone and texting Freight Train.

I took Kendall to one of the most fanciest restaurants. I also told him that he wasn't allowed to pay for us because it was his birthday. "No, I'm paying. You're my girlfriend." I sighed while poking at my salad. "Kendall, we went over this. I planned this for you, not me. I'm paying, end of discussion."

"For the love of god Natalie! I said I'm paying and that's what I'm going to do!" Kendall stood up and yelled, causing everyone in the restaurant to stare at us. "Sit down Kendall. Everyone's staring." I whispered, hiding my head between my hands. "Not unless you let me pay." I rolled my eyes and stayed silent, watching Kendall continue to stand. "Stand all you want, but you're still not paying." I said for the thousandth time, pulling out my purse and grabbing money from it.

Kendall snatched the money out of my hands. "What—" Kendall was now sitting back down, his face full of anger. "We aren't leaving until you let me pay for the dinner." I pulled my purse across my shoulders and stood up. "You know what? I planned a special dinner for the both of us for your birthday, and you're acting like a child." I leaned forward, grabbed the money back from Kendall, and went to the front to pay for the dinner.

I texted Carlos very quickly while I used the bathroom.

Natalie: Hey, can you come pick me up? I know it's only nine, but I want to leave.

Carlos: Yeah, I'll be there in five.

I arrived back to the Palm Woods at around nine thirty and headed straight to my apartment without a word to anyone. Kendall really made me upset when he wouldn't let me pay for the dinner that I planned.

"Hi sweetie. How was your date?" My mom asked, cleaning the dishes. "Horrible. We got into a fight about who was paying." I said, taking off my heels and throwing them aside.

"Didn't you want to pay?"

I sighed and made my way to the couch. "Yeah, but Kendall refuses to let me so we had a huge blowout over it. I texted Carlos and told him to pick me up because I wanted to leave."

"Sweetie, Kendall is the guys who wants to pay for all the dates you go on. Maybe he thought that he was going to pay." My mom said, turning the water off and coming next to me.

"I understand that, but I hate having him pay for everything, and I wanted to change that tonight."

My mom patted back and told me to just go lay down and talk about to him in the morning, so I went to my room and changed.

Kendall: I'm sorry I yelled at you tonight. I just wanted to pay for us and I guess I got upset over the fact that you wanted too. I'm sorry and I love you. Goodnight Natalie.

I didn't bother to text him back, considering I was extremely exhausted and I needed to sleep.

Vote & Comment!