Chapter 14

Jo

Natalie, Camille and I packed up camping supplies and headed off to Colossal Studios. We were camping on the set of New Town High, although doing this could get us all fired from our acting careers. We all took precautions and made sure to keep most of the lights off and keep quiet through the night so we don't get caught.

"Uh, we never told Logan or Kendall where we were going." Camille whispered as she set out the tent for us all. Camille and Logan ended up getting back together in a matter of days. Natalie's eyes widened at Camille's statement. She pulled out her phone and dialed Kendall's number to let him know that she'll be back at the Palm Woods tomorrow afternoon.

"Hey Kendall. The girls and I won't be back at the Palm Woods until the afternoon. We're having a little camping trip at the set of New Town High. Don't worry about me, I'll be okay."

Then Natalie ended the call with Kendall. Camille was cooking steaks on the grill that we brought and Natalie and I were fixing up the tent to make it a bit more sturdy. "Food is ready. Who's hungry?" We grabbed a plate and placed steak on it, hurriedly eating it and climbing into our tent for the night.

"Truth or dare anyone?" Natalie asked, covering herself with a blanket. "Why not? It's a girls night, let's spill the truths and do the dares." I said, smiling at Natalie and Camille.

"I'll go first. Jo, truth or dare?" Camille asked, her head bobbing towards me waiting for my answer. "Truth." I replied, confidently.

"Have you ever had a crush on any of the Big Time Rush guys?" My eyes widened and I immediately looked down at my feet. They can't know that I liked Kendall at one point. I don't want Natalie to be upset with me or with Kendall. But I got over Kendall days before Natalie came, then I started to fall for James.

"Yes, I have." I admitted, and they gasped at me. They're both dating a member of the band, I don't know how they're surprised that I've crushed on one, or two, of the members.

"Okay, now you've got to tell us. Who was it?" Natalie gushed out in a huge breath. I took a deep breath and admitted who I liked. I hope this doesn't break Natalie, but I hope that they don't tell James that I like him.

"Before you came Natalie, I was crushing on Kendall. But then a few days before you arrived, I got over him and I started to like James. Please don't be mad." I closed my eyes right after I told them.

"I'm not mad Jo. That's okay if you liked Kendall. Even if you still did, I wouldn't care because I know you wouldn't hurt me like that. And if you like James, you should tell him." Natalie said in the most softest voice I've ever heard.

"Natalie's right. You and James would make a great couple. Then three out of four members would have a girlfriend. Carlos would still need to find a girl himself." Camille laughed, and I realized that both of them were right. I was going to tell James tomorrow that I liked him, and that I have for a while now.

We all called it a night and closed up the tent.

Morning came and we had to hurry and get out of the studio before anyone found us. I left before Natalie and Camille did so that I could find James and tell him my feelings towards him.

When I arrived back to the Palm Woods, I found James talking to a girl from around here. My heart kinda dropped seeing him talking to other girls, but when it comes to Natalie and Camille, I don't feel this way. Maybe it's because I'm used to them being friends with James. Before I walked over to him, I noticed Kendall standing behind a plant. As curious as I was, I called out to him.

"Hey Kendall. Natalie should be—" A gasp escaped my mouth as I saw what Kendall was doing. Kendall was kissing another girl, and it didn't look like he was trying to push her away, it was like he pulled her into the kiss. I ran to James, pulled his arm and dragged him to the front yard where Natalie and Camille were waiting.

"Is Kendall up there? I wanted to hang out with him today." Natalie said, making her way towards the lobby. I pulled her back. "Yeah, change of plans. James, you're staying with us for a while and Natalie, you're staying too. Camille, you go and find Logan." Camille squealed and dashed off to find her boyfriend.

"What's going on?" James asked as I pushed him to the ground, Natalie sitting next to him. "There's something I need to tell you..." I whispered, looking up at him. I saw two people holding hands and sharing a kiss and I realized that it was Kendall and the same girl I saw just moments ago. Kendall looked over at us and his eyes went wide. "Just go." I mouthed to him and he ran off with the girl.

"Who are you talking to?" Natalie started to turn her head but I stopped her. "No one! James, what I was trying to say was, I like you." I admitted to James, who was frozen in place.

I rolled my eyes at him, because it seems like everyone here always freezes in place. "Really? I didn't know you thought of me that way. But that's great, because I like you too." James blushed, causing Natalie to smile and start clapping.

I smiled, and when they started talking to each other, my smile faded knowing that Natalie was about to get her heart broken. By Kendall.

Vote & Comment!