Chapter 22

Natalie

"Yes Aunt Monica, I'm okay. I have to go, I'm almost there." I ended the call and closed my eyes until I got there.

I left at four in the morning and I wouldn't be there until about eleven due to a couple of complications with the cities. I'm going back to Palm Woods. Two months went by and I couldn't bear not seeing everyone. None of them knew I was flying back, not even Angelina knew I left Minnesota, again.

The plane finally landed and I got off at the LAX Airport and a cab was going to pick me up and take me to Palm Woods where my life was going to pick back up again.

I took a huge breath and walked through the doors of the lobby, and the first people I saw were James, Logan and Carlos all huddled together by the vending machines. My eyes started watering when I saw them. I set my bags down on one of the coffee tables and walked behind them. I took another deep breath.

"Hey." I said, watching them all turn around and their eyes widening. "Natalie!" I was pulled into a huge bear hug by them all and I could barely even breathe. When we let go, James couldn't keep his arms off of me. I shook my way free and stood back a couple of steps.

"You're back, I can't believe it. We thought we'd never see you again." Carlos said. "I had to come back. Two months without seeing you guys hurt me, and I saw that you went on your first tour, congrats, I'm so happy for you guys. And I came back because I- I missed Kendall." My eyes started watering again.

"He missed you so much more Natalie. He hasn't moved on from you, and even if he wanted too, he wouldn't. He's been sulking up in the apartment for months. Even on tour, he didn't have any energy." Logan explained what happened with Kendall when I left.

"I've been crying ever since I left. I realized that I couldn't live without my best friends in my life. I need to see Jo, Camille and Kendall. Now."

James dragged me over towards Jo and Camille. They saw me and sprinted to me, pulling all of us into a hug. We all started to cry when we pulled away. "Thank god you're back." Jo said, squeezing onto my hand that was hurting from the force. "Ow, my hand." She let go and apologized, trancing me into conversation with the guys and Camille.

An hour went by and that's when I had to go see Kendall. I had to face him to let him know that I came back for him. He's the reason I left, but he's also the reason why I came back. I can't live life without him in it.

"Guys, I'm going to see Kendall. I came back for him, and that's what I'm going to accomplish. I'll see you guys later." I waved goodbye and before I went to Kendall's apartment, I knocked on my moms door and she was surprised to see me standing in the hallway.

I put all my stuff back into my room, locked my door, and left the apartment, taking the elevator all the way to Kendall's floor. When the elevator doors opened, Katie appeared on the other side. I quickly covered her mouth with my hand and dragged her to a side plant. "Don't leave me again Natalie! Logan was being stupid and couldn't even help me do simple math. Oh, and I missed you so much!" She wrapped her arms around me, and I hugged her back.

"I missed you too Katie. How's Kendall holding up?" I hoped and prayed that he was okay.

"Not too good. He's been crying for months on end and refuses to leave the apartment. You should go see him, I know for a fact that he wants to see you." She smiled then ran into the elevator behind me. I dusted myself off and walked over to Kendall's apartment, my hand shaking when I raised it to knock on the door.

I heard footsteps from inside and I had a good feeling that they were Kendall's footsteps. The opened, and there he was. Kendall's face was pale. His eyes were red and puffy, tears staining his perfect face. My heart shattered.

"I'm so sorry."

Vote & Comment!