Chapter 21

Natalie

————————
Two months later
————————
"Angelina, that's not fair!" I laughed as she stole the last piece of the brownies that I made. I made a batch of brownies for Angelina and I to split, and she just had to sneak the last one from me.

"No one was touching it, so I grabbed it!" She waved the half eaten brownie in front of my face. I rolled my eyes at her and sat down at the table, playing on my phone. Angelina came by and took my phone right out of my hands. "Let's see if you have any new messages." She exited out of my game and clicked on the messages, and my eyes widened at who texted me.

Jo: I don't know if you hate me or not, but I'm really sorry about what happened between us. I just wish we could talk again because I really miss you.

I snatched the phone from her hands and my fingers zipped across the keyboard, typing a bunch of words without my eyes and brain being able to process it.

Natalie: I don't hate you, Jo. I'm so sorry I didn't say goodbye. I'm so sorry about our fight. I miss you and Camille so much right now. Xo.

I locked my phone and slid it into my back pocket of my jeans. "Want to go watch some tv?" Angelina pulled me to the living room before I could even get an answer out of my mouth.

I scrolled through random channels without bothering to look at what I was putting on. I zoned out at the tv but I was back in reality when I heard the reporters voice.

"Big Time Rush has debuted their first number one album, and are already going on tour. They have already been to so many states already. Minnesota is the last and final stop of their tour. Hurry and buy your tickets before they sell out."

I immediately shut of the tv and sat there on the couch, not moving a muscle. All of a sudden, Angelina shrieked and flew herself off of the couch. "Big Time Rush is coming to Minnesota! Oh my god, I have to go. Natalie, you have to come with me, I can't miss this without—" She stopped mid sentence and looked at me.

"Oh my god. Natalie, I'm so sorry." Her hand was covering her mouth by now.

"It's fine. You go on without me, I'd rather stay here then go see him on stage and have my heart broken all over again." I winced at my choice of words. I haven't spoken to him in two months. I haven't even spoken to anyone, besides Jo. I never replied to Logan or Camille's texts in two months. I basically shut all of them out.

"I won't go if it's just going to hurt you." Angelina sat next to me, and I could tell she would still go even if I told her not to. "I said it's fine, Angelina. Go get your Carlos." I sent a half smirk at her and then I started laughing.

"Have fun tonight Ang, call me when you get home." I hung up and sulked down into my bed. He's here, right now in Minnesota about to perform in front of thousands of people. I know I'm missing a huge opportunity to go and fix things with him, but I'm still not ready to see him.

Angelina called me at around ten that night and went on and on about the concert, making sure to not say say his name out loud to me. Jo and I have been frequently texting, begging me to come to Palm Woods and see everyone again. There's just one problem, he's still living there. They started tour right after I left, and they're already ending it.

Aunt Monica walked into my room without knocking. "I'm surprised you didn't go to the concert with Angelina."

I looked at her. "I would have, if he wasn't a part of the band." I threw my body back into the bed, letting out a huge breath. "Natalie, is this really still bothering you? Honey, it's been two months. You need to forget about him."

I didn't have time to scream, I didn't have time to cry, I didn't have time to talk. The only thing that I knew of for sure was that I was never getting over him.

Vote & Comment!