Chapter 2

Natalie

Beep. Beep. Beep.
I slammed my hand down on top of my alarm, waking me up at eight in the morning. I groaned, rolling my face over and throwing it under the pillow. Refusing to get out of bed several times, my mom dragged me off my bed by my feet. "Mom!" I yelled, ripping myself up from the floor in response to my falling.

"Kelly's been calling for the past ten minutes Natalie! She needs you at the studio in five minutes!" Why didn't she wake me up earlier to tell me this! I sprung up from the floor and sprinted to my closet, throwing on literally whatever I could find then bolted out the door. I ran through the lobby, knocking people down on my way out. "There's no running through the Palm Woods lobby!" Bitters yelled as I ran past him.

Once I ran through the building of Rocque Records, Gustavo, Kelly and Griffin were standing at the end of the hallway, arms crossed.

Oh crap.

"You were supposed to be here five minutes ago!" Gustavo yelled, Rocque Records feeling like it was at its last breaking point. I gave a quick apology and rushed into the studio. Apparently, Gustavo has pre-written a song, and Kelly titled it "Baby I," which is going to be the leading, and only single I release as of right now.

What felt like endless and countless hours of recording the same song, Gustavo finally let me go back to Palm Woods and enjoy myself. As they left the studio, I packed up the few minor things I brought, and closed the door behind me. I heard what sounded like a group of guys singing in the next room, so me being sneaky, I put my head against the door and listened.

Make it count, play it straight

Don't look back, don't hesitate

When you go big time!

My hand flew to my mouth in complete shock and I left the studio before anyone could see or hear me. Whoever those guys were, they had extreme talent. I'm actually surprised that no one knows who they are yet. Maybe it was the band that Jo told me about: Big Time Rush. I pulled out my phone and texted Jo and Camille to meet me at the pool.

"I was at the studio recording when I heard guys singing in the next room and they have talent and—" Camille cut me off before I could finish. "Big Time Rush. Four guys. Four very stupid guys, but all attractive. Carlos, Kendall, James and Logan. Logan is mine, just so you know."

I nodded and looked over at Jo. "Is there any guys that I should know to not flirt with?" I laughed, waiting for her to reply. "Nope, not really. So everyone but Logan is yours I guess." Jo said, shrugging her shoulders and sipping her smoothie that I bought for her. All of us were in the middle of a conversation when a ball came flying out of nowhere and clonked me on the side of the head.

"Sorry! I'm Katie." The little girl, maybe ten or eleven, ran over, helping me up off the ground. "Eh, I've been hit worse. Oh uh, I'm Natalie. What a great second day to start off at Palm Woods." Sarcasm came flying out of my mouth without even realizing it.

Katie ran off in the direction of the lobby while it looked liked Bitters was yelling at her. God, he's so rude to literally everyone. I shook my head and started heading back to the chair I was sitting in when I heard Camille scream. I ran over to her and bent down, looking over at Jo.

"It's either a part of her scene, or she's imagining something about Logan. Or it could be both, knowing Camille." Camille looked over at Jo, her face turning into a scowl. We both backed away, our hands up in defense.

Camille was about to say something when her eyes trailed behind us and her mouth dropped open. Jo looked before I did. So when I turned my head, my mouth fell open as well. Four attractive guys walked towards the pool and I pointed out their flaws.

The tall, long brown haired guy looked like he was obsessed with looking at his reflection, considering he had a mirror out in his hand. The shorter one looked like he had the mind of a child with the helmet he was wearing. The tall blonde haired one looked pretty much like a normal teenager, except he was extremely attractive. The other guy looked like a nerdy kid, minus the glasses and nerdy outfits.

I assumed that was Logan, considering Camille sprung up from her chair and tackled him to the ground. Jo got up from her chair and introduced them to me. "Guys, meet Natalie. Natalie, meet Kendall, James, Logan and Carlos." She pointed out every guy, but my eyes stuck with Kendall.

"Hi. Welcome to Palm Woods." Kendall said, shaking my hand. I shook his hand, and my body wanted to collapse to the ground. Kendall sent me a really warm smile and I gladly returned one. "Would you like a tour of Palm Woods?" He then asked after I didn't say anything.

"Yeah, that'd be great." I said immediately as I followed behind him to the lobby. I looked back at Jo and Camille and they were silently giggling as they left my line of sight.

Vote & Comment!