Chapter 39

Carlos

A new girl came to the Palm Woods, and me being Carlos, I had to introduce myself to her. "Hi, I'm Carlos." I smiled, pulling out my hand for her to shake. "Hi, I'm Alexa." I smiled at her and I noticed her features. She had blonde hair with a little bit of brown. Her eyes were a chocolate brown with a few freckles covering her face.

"Care to let me show you around?" I asked, sticking out my arm. "Why, thank you." She giggled, linking her arm in mine. I helped Alexa find her room number and helped her unload all her bags that she brought with her.

I showed her all around the Palm Woods, including our hangout and Rocque Records. "Wait a second. You're from Big Time Rush. No wonder you looked so familiar!" Alexa gasped, laughing. "You look familiar too. Hold on, did you play Carmen Cortez in Spy Kids?"

She nodded. "Holy cow. I love that movie!" I screamed like a kid and hugged her. "Thank you! It was awesome filming that movie, and I was so young then." We continued to talk about her movie and what she liked to do and all that stuff.

"So, what about you? Where did you get your start?"

I sat back. "I'm from Minnesota originally and moved here over a year ago, almost two actually. Kendall, me, James and Logan all were on hockey team together before this happened." 

My phone vibrated in my pocket meaning that someone had texted me. I told Alexa to give me a second and I read the text.

Natalie: My dad needs you at his office in ten minutes. He wanted me to let you know.

I sighed and texted her back.

Carlos: Alright, I'll be there soon. Thanks Natalie.

I put my phone away and looked back up at Alexa. "Was that your girlfriend?" My eyes widened. "Girlfriend? Oh, I don't have one. That was Natalie, one of my friends. She's dating Kendall." I explained so that she wasn't confused.

"Kendall...oh, your band member? Are your other band members dating anyone?" Alexa asked, crossing her legs over one another. "Logan is dating our friend Camille and James and I are the only single ones. That's about it."

"Between you and me, you're cuter than all of them combined." I felt shivers wiggle down my spine. I kept myself from letting out a girly laugh. Don't judge me.

"It was nice to meet you Alexa." Natalie said, pulling Alexa in for a hug. "You too. And it was great meeting the rest of Big Time Rush. I'll see you guys soon." Alexa left the office.

"Good job Carlos. She looks like a keeper." James slapped my back and sat down on the couch. "We aren't dating yet, so I wouldn't be calling her a keeper." I stated, rolling my eyes in the process. I took my shoes off and placed my feet on the table, not caring if I get yelled at for it.

"No, I think James' right. She's definitely a keeper." Camille said, while holding onto Logan. I thought about what they said and I realized that they're right. Alexa is a keeper, and I hope to go she isn't like the Jennifer's or psychotic Kylie.

If I ruled the world

I'd throw all the money in the like confetti

If I ruled the world

Every house got a DJ in a backyard party

If I ruled the world I'd dream out loud

Our song, If I Ruled The World started playing from inside Gustavo's office. All the guys and girls looked at each other and were curious as to why he was playing it. I opened the door just a crack and saw Gustavo, with a microphone, dancing to our music.

Kendall shoved me to the side and pushed the door wide open. Logan slapped a hand over Kendall's mouth to prevent him from screaming. I had to hold James in place so that he wouldn't kill Gustavo for making fun of his line. Camille and Natalie we're behind us just laughing like it was the funniest thing they've ever saw.

"Ah!" Gustavo screamed when he saw us all standing by the door. "Don't do that! I hope you guys didn't see what happened in there." His face flushed red. "Oh, we saw alright. And I'm not okay with you making fun of my line either, Gustavo!" James yelled, trying to release himself from my grip, and I surprised myself when I kept him steady.

"Never mind that. Well boys, I can't believe I'm going to say this. I'm proud of you guys. Almost two years and already have two albums out. Great job."

We all smiled at Gustavo and pulled him in for a group hug.

Vote & Comment!