Chapter 63

Kendall

That's all I needed to hear from Natalie was that she forgives me after everything that I've done to her. Bringing her here was probably a bad idea, but also a good one because she remembered everything.

I stood up from my seat across from her and made my way to her seat so that I could pull her into a huge hug. Her hands rested on my chest then she pushed me away from her.

"I said I forgave your apology. I didn't forgive you for everything you've done."

I stepped back and realized that she isn't going to forgive me anytime soon for that, but all that matters is that she forgave my apology for everything that I did. I went back to my seat, outing my wallet away.

"I know, and go ahead and pay. I know you want too."

I sent her a smirk but she just rolled her eyes. Jeez, keep rolling them and they'll get stuck there forever, god. When she finished paying, she grabbed her purse then pushed her chair in. I stayed where I was sitting because I didn't know if she wanted me to follow her or not.

"You drove here. I need a ride back to the Palm Woods." I mentally slapped myself then hurriedly made my way to my car, opening the passenger side door so that Natalie could get in. "Thanks." I shut the door then got in the drivers side of the seat.

It was silent for most of the way back to the Palm Woods until I had to break the silence and actually say something.

"How can you forgive my apology but not everything else?" I gripped the steering wheel as tight as I could to keep myself from lashing out on Natalie all over again. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her body face towards me, her hands in her lap.

"Because I know you're actually sorry, but it doesn't change the fact of how much you hurt me, Kendall."

I didn't answer back, I continued to tighten my grip on the wheel as I kept my eyes on the road ahead of me. Natalie's body was still facing me, probably wondering why I haven't answered her yet. That's because I don't know how to answer her. I pulled into the Palm Woods parking lot of immediately got out of the car, fast walking to the lobby.

Natalie came running behind me, pulling my shoulder around so that I was facing her. I saw the tears forming in her eyes and I could tell that when I didn't answer her back, I hurt her, once again.

"Look, Natalie. I don't know how many times I have to you that I'm sorry for what happened to you, to me, to us." I shocked myself when I accidentally slipped and mentioned us.

"You miss us Kendall?"

I placed my hand on her cheek. A tear rolled down her face, so I wiped it away with my finger. "I do, Natalie. A lot, actually. And you don't understand how much I want you back."

She pulled my hand down from her cheek then stepped backwards. "I want you too Kendall, but I need a lot of time before I even consider getting with you again."

I nodded once, then sulked up to my apartment, slamming the door behind me.

Jo, Camille, Logan, James and Carlos were standing in a group, huddling together and whispering like I wasn't in the room. Katie and my mom were on the couch, zoning off into space.

"Guys? Hello, I'm standing right here."

They all turned around and their eyes went wide to see me back so early. Natalie I got there at seven and it's eight, meaning we weren't supposed to be back until eight thirty. I rubbed the back of my neck because I felt awkward shaving them all staring at me.

"Natalie screamed at me before we left." I said, looking at my feet. They all gasped and came over to me. "Why? What'd you tell her?" Camille said, snapping at me. I pushed her away and walked to the couch.

"I didn't tell her anything! She remembered me not letting her pay, watching her cry in the lobby and the crash!"

"You took her to the same restaurant that you two fought at?" Logan asked, throwing his hand to his forehead, basically calling me stupid.

"I didn't think she'd remember. Don't blame me, it's not my fault." It was my fault. Everything that happened was my fault, and even Natalie agreed to it as well.

I messed up everything.

Vote & Comment!