Chapter 11

Logan

"You're telling me that James and Camille did what now?!" I practically screamed my guts out. I didn't believe what Kendall and Natalie told me. I couldn't. My girlfriend, kissing my best friend?

When they left, I slid down the slide as fast as I could and bolted out of the opened door. My legs carried me through the hallway quicker than I have ever ran in my life. "Logan? What—"

"Not the time Katie!" I shouted back at her as I ran to find Camille and James. I pushed the doors wide open to find them in the middle of a kiss. I gasped loudly, pulling their attention towards me. James looked at me first, slightly screaming while Camille froze in place at my presence.

"Camille? James? You kissed my girlfriend, and Camille, you kissed back." My voice cracked as I held back my tears. Everything in my body felt numb.

"I'm so sorry Logan. It wasn't like that, it—"

I put a hand up in front of my face. "Save it Camille. I really like you, but we can't do this anymore. I'm sorry."

Camille walked slowly over to me, tears coming down her face, but not showing emotion. "Maybe we can be friends?" She asked, with hope of course.

"Of course we can." I sent a half smile to her.

"And maybe we can hug? Friends hug each other." I gave in and I hugged her, all the feelings piling up again. We pulled away from each other. Her hands trailed up to the side of my face and pulled my face to hers. Our lips met and I fell into heaven. I was so lost into the kiss that when she pulled away, my next words were a shock.

"Friends it is!"

I paced back and forth in my apartment, slapping myself on the forehead. Everything that happened between me and Camille was replaying over and over again inside my head and it won't get out.

"Dude, you need to calm down. It was just one kiss." James said, hiding behind a tiny couch pillow. Carlos was beside him, also hiding behind a tiny couch pillow.

"I'm still mad at you James. And Carlos, why are you hiding? I don't want to kill you, I want to kill him." I dropped my voice and sprung on top of James, receiving a scream in response from him. Carlos jumped from the couch and pulled us apart, even though I really wanted to attack him again.

"Why fight? Just make up somehow. Come on, you're my best friends. And best friends don't fight." Carlos had a very good point. My body calmed down and I felt like all the anger was lifted from me.

"You're right. I'm sorry James. I know you didn't mean it, but you did kiss her twice, and I won't let that slide. But you are my best friend and I can't stay mad at you." I admitted to James, pulling him into a hug.

I grabbed three controllers from the tv and popped in our favorite video game to play. As much as I hate bragging, I am the best player out of everyone, even though they don't admit it themselves. We played multiple rounds and each one, I always won. I'm kind of a pro when it comes to video games if I do say so myself.

"Not fair! You always win Logan! That's it! I'm banning you from all games!" Carlos jumped on me, and that's when I took his helmet and tossed it to James. James' eyes went wide and he dashed around the room running from Carlos. Mrs. Knight walked in the door and dropped her groceries on the floor.

It must be a hassle for her to handle her teenage son and pre-teen daughter, along with three other teenage boys. Although I'm really surprised that she handles us very well even when we give her a problem, she doesn't scream or ground us. I take that back completely. We all have gotten grounded and screamed at by her for doing stupid things.

But hey, that's what teenage boys do, right?

"Boys."

James and Carlos darted next to me. "Sorry Mrs. Knight. We'll behave ourselves." They gave her innocent smiles when she walked into the kitchen to put away the groceries that she had bought.

Kendall and Natalie won't be back for a few hours since they ended up going to that movie. I'm glad that they aren't fighting anymore, because I can tell that they really like each other.

"Let's go see that romantic movie that everyone has been talking about." Carlos said, James nodding in agreement. I was about to agree, but then I realized what was happening.

They were out the door before I could object. Oh boy.

Vote & Comment! Natalie's POV will continue the next chapter.