Chapter 36

Natalie

When I got back to my apartment, Kendall was making himself literally at home by camping on my couch. My stomach still hurt from all the laughing I did with Logan, so trying not to think about laughing was a definite struggle.

"Hey." I kicked myself on the couch as well and placed a kiss on Kendall's lips. "Hey." He said, still kissing me. I pulled away and laid my head on his shoulder. Ever since Kendall and I got back together, we really haven't fought with each other, and I'm more than happy.

"What are you reading?" I smirked at the thought of Kendall reading something for once in his life. "Well, I'm not really reading, I'm just staring at how good I look in this Pop Tiger magazine. Look, that photo shoot had me looking good." I pried the magazine from Kendall and looked at the picture of Big Time Rush.

"You're not wrong, either." I smirked once again, tossing the magazine across the table. "I was—" I shut Kendall up by placing my lips against his, and moving my body so I faced him fully.

Our small kissing turned into a heated make-out session in just seconds. Kendall's hands trailed up and down my back, sending goosebumps throughout my entire body. My hands slid around his neck, pulling him closer to me with more force. My legs were on either side of his thighs, so I had him somewhat trapped beneath me.

I pulled away for air, throwing my head back and gasping. Kendall removed a hand from my back and slowly snuck it up my shirt, stopping inches above my waistline. My hand trailed up the front of his shirt, slowly gliding across his defined abs.

We both stopped after we realized what we were doing, considering we just turned seventeen and we're also a little too young still. It's not that I wouldn't want to do it with Kendall, it's just I'm not exactly ready yet, and he knows that. Of course we've slept together together, but we never went farther than kissing.

I grabbed the remote from the side table and scrolled through channels to see what's on. "Put Spongebob on!" Kendall screamed like a little kid, so I put it on to shut him up. I'm not going to lie, Spongebob is a great show, really funny if I may add, but I don't think that a seventeen year old should be dying of laughter from a kids tv show. 

"Imagination!" Kendall copies the movements that Spongebob did when he and Patrick were inside of the box that apparently had "magical" powers. "Are you sure you're seventeen? Seems to me like you're still mentally ten." I hid my laugh that wanted to escape.

"Oh come on! You're telling me that you've never done this before?" Kendall put his hands above his head and dragged them down on either side. "Okay, okay, fine! I have!" I admitted, doing the same movements that Kendall had just done.

"Wait, you think that Kylie isn't exactly what she says she is?" Kendall's eyebrows mushed together. I told Kendall about mine and Logan's plan, and also how James doesn't believe a word we said to him.

"That's what I'm saying. Last night she was all freaked out because she apparently got raped, but just hours ago, she was all laughing and happy. I'm pretty sure that if someone were to get raped, they wouldn't be in the happiest of moods for days."

Kendall didn't say anything, he just sat there with the most blank stare that I've ever seen. "Well, maybe she's just trying to forget what happened to her. I'm not accusing you of anything, but you never really know until you hear the full story, Natalie." I stared back at Kendall with disbelief.

"Basically you think that Kylie's a normal human being like the rest of us?" I defended my accusations.

"Yes and no. She's obviously a human, but maybe she's still scared."

I scoffed. "Scared my butt. She's been acting like nothing even happened to her."

Kendall now sat straight up, making direct eye contact with me. "Like I said before Natalie. She's probably just trying forget what happened to her, and maybe being around James is helping that. If whatever you and Logan say about Kylie is right, then you can tell me that you told me so. But if me and James are right, I don't know about Carlos, then we get to tell you that we told you so."

I knew that Kendall was right, but I couldn't think of a comeback. "Fine." I mentally slapped myself because I knew that I could've came up with something better than that.

Vote & Comment!