forty six

-
Holly
-

I feel someone tap my shoulder, and that awakes me from my peaceful sleep. It's Harry.

"Holly, it's past seven," Harry says, "you should go help the others make breakfast"

I get out of bed and yawn, "Okay."

I kiss Harry's cheek before I leave his bedroom. I feel there's something missing, and then I remember, I need to tell him I love him... But do I? I really want to, because I do truly love him, but I don't know how the other girls and even the boys will react.

I walk into the girls and I's bedroom to get dressed into my usual purple doll dress before applying my makeup and styling my hair into two perfect plaits. The only girl still asleep in bed is Macy, so I go to wake her up.

Macy stays in bed, "Ugh, five more minutes, Liz"

"It's Holly," I shake Macy's shoulder, "C'mon, Mace, wake up"

Macy sits up, "Good morning, Holls"

"Morning" I nod.

"What's the time?" Macy asks.

"Uh..." I look at the clock on the pink painted wall, "7:27"

Macy gets out of bed, "I'll be down in twenty mins"

"Alright," I say, "see ya soon"

I walk downstairs and go into the kitchen, where the girls are setting the table and making breakfast.

"Morning, babe!" Liz says, pouring orange juice into the tall glasses.

"Good morning, girls" I say.

I get a chopping board and start chopping and slicing some fresh fruit.

Dakota sits on one of the bench chairs, and steals a piece of fruit I was slicing. I roll my eyes at her.

"I think Elsie and Zayn are coming over today" Dakota says, getting another piece of fruit.

"Can't you wait till breakfast, Kota?"

"What?" Dakota eats a strawberry, "I'm hungry."

Lola sits on down on the bench chair next to Dakota.

"How was yesterday with Harry, Holly?" Lola asks, smirking. Immediately, Juliet quickly walks over, joining the conversation.

"Uh, we just went bowling..." I say, chopping some more fruit.

"Just bowling?" Lola smiles cheekily, "Anything else?"

"Shut up, Lola" Juliet says.

"What? Jealous, Juliet?" Lola lightly pushes Juliet.

"Leave Jules alone, Lola" I say.

"Don't call me Jules." Juliet says.

"Why? I always call you Jules"

"Only my friends are allowed to call me Jules"

"Oh, damn!" Lola's jaw drops.

I look at Juliet with a sad expression on my face. It's just disappointing how her jealousy can stop friendship at any time.

"Jokes." Juliet winks. I chuckle.

Macy walks into the kitchen, putting on an apron.

"Morning, Mace" We all say.

"Sup." Macy says, getting out everything to make pancakes.

Juliet goes to get the TV remote and asks us for suggestions on what to watch.