eleven

-

Holly

-

All of us girls are cooking dinner in the kitchen. None of us are talking, which is unusual. Usually, in the kitchen we'd blast music on the stereo and laughter would be shared; but not today. Today was just plain.

As I'm checking the heat on the oven, I feel a cold drizzle of something hit my leg. I look to my leg to identify what it is. Tomato sauce. I look behind me to see Evie and Liz cracking up.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Evie says, between laughs. To get back at Evie, I grab the mustard and squirt it all over her dress. She gasps at my sudden action and does the same thing back to me. I try to get back at Evie and squirt the mustard at her again, but I accidentally squirt it on Juliet's cheek.

"Really?!" Juliet says, rolling her brown eyes.

See, if this was past Juliet... You know, before all of this murder nonsense, she would immediately get back at me, in a friendly way, of course, but this new Juliet, she's just boring.

Evie and I forget about this mini food fight and go back to cooking.

After a while, I feel the same cold drizzled feeling on my leg. I turn around to see Juliet smiling holding a bottle of ketchup. I giggle. Juliet's back.

After approximately a minute, this little sauce fight Evie, Juliet and I got into, evolved into an extreme food fight all the dolls were competing in. All of us are covered in various sauces, jams, foods and egg yolk. These moments are the ones I've missed with these girls. The moments where we muck around, and be ourselves.

We're in the middle of our extreme food fight when a confused Harry walks through the two kitchen doors. As soon as his eyes lay on us, his expression turns furious.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Harry yells at us in anger.

"We can expla-" Juliet gets cut off mid sentence by Harry.

"Get upstairs and change!"

The girls and I walk in a single file line out of the kitchen while Harry gives us looks of disgust. I guess were skipping on dinner tonight.

| Before Bed |

You can literally smell the awkwardness around the bedroom. Us girls are just sitting. The TV's not on, no ones talking. It's just... Silence; something shared around The Dollhouse quite frequently.

"So..." Sarah says, emphasising the 'o'. No one even bothers to speak again. We just continue sitting in our utter silence until Harry lets himself in through the door.

"Lights out, dolls" Harry instructs, before kissing all of our foreheads and leaving.

We all turn off our lamps and get under the covers as instructed. Soon enough, all of us drift into a deep sleep.

| 2AM |

My eyes open and the first thing I notice is that the room is pitch black, I must've woken up in the middle of the night again. I haven't had one good sleep since being in The Dollhouse.

To soothe my mind and maybe make me a bit tired, I decide I'll go for a walk out in the rose garden. Harry wouldn't mind, he's most likely asleep anyways.

I gently get out of bed, making sure to be as quiet as a mouse so I don't wake up the girls.

I walk down the stairs quietly before entering the smaller living room.

I slide open the sliding door and I step foot outside. The breezy, chilly whiffs of wind fly pass me in a rush. It's really foggy outside, so I can't really see, so I just go my own way.

I'm about ten minutes into the walk when I see a tall figure in the distance. It's Harry. Why do I always have to run into him?

I quickly hide behind a bush, but obviously, I'm too late. He's already seen me.

"Holly, I know you're there" Harry says, a light chuckle leaving his lips.

I get out from the bush and say sorry. Man, this is awkward.

"It's okay. What're you doing outside?" Harry replies, putting his hands in his pockets.

"I needed fresh air" He doesn't reply.

"Are you okay?" Even though it's dark outside, I can still see Harry's puffy, watery eyes. Has he been crying?

"I'm sorry" Did Harry Styles, wanted criminal, just say sorry?

"What?" I ask in disbelief.

"I never should've done this to you or the girls" I can't believe my ears.

"Then let us go"

"It's not like that"

"Yes, it is! If you never wanted this dollhouse shit, then why'd you ruin our lives?!" I say, a little louder than I should've.

"Let's go inside" Harry says after a while, us both walking back inside.

| 2 Hours Later |

Harry and I are in the living room, drinking tea and even having a little laugh. I don't really know how it happened, it's 4AM and I'm having a nice time with my 'owner' and now wanted criminal, Harry Styles. Harry and I went from angry and arguing, to laughing and chatting.

"So, she just ran into the wall?" Harry laughs, continuing our conversation.

"Yeah!" I laugh. Silence fills the air after we finish our laughing fit.

"Why are you being nice to me?" I ask Harry before thinking.

"Because you're being nice to me" Harry answers, looking down at his - almost empty - cup of tea. I don't reply, I just sit there taking in this only one nice moment. I like this Harry, he's funny and kind. I can't believe this is the guy that murders people.

"What's the deal with this dollhouse thing?" I ask Harry.

"You'll find out, Holly"

Suddenly, I remember, Harry is trying to kill us...

And I'm drinking tea he made.

"Oh my god" I say, hyperventilating. Harry probably poisoned me! That sick bastard!

"What's wrong?!" Harry asks, standing up.

"You poisoned the tea!"

"No, I didn't. Why would I?"

"Because you're trying to kill all of the fucking dolls! You psycho!" I yell, my breathing still rapid as I pace back and forth.

"I'm not, I love my dolls"

"What?" Harry isn't trying to kill us?

"But-But" I try to say before Harry cuts me off.

"Go to bed, Holly" Harry says, calmly before walking off.

Well there goes Harry and I's good moment.

A/N: here's where Hollarry begins ...