thirty one

*photo of Holly attatched*

-

Holly

-

"Sarah."

As soon as my mind identifies that Sarah is missing, my body bolts up and my brain switches on. Sarah wasn't there when we were saying our goodbyes to Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn and the others, and she wasn't in the limo, either. I just don't understand how the girls and I could forget that we're missing a girl. An individual. A friend. We all must've been so caught up in the fun that we forgot about Sarah.

I get up from bed and run out of the bedroom. I immediately bump into Harry as soon as I leave the door.

"Harry!" I say, too loudly.

"Yes?"

"Sarah! We left her! She's n-not in the room!" I panic.

"Holly, calm down"

"Calm down? Where's Sarah?"

"Just... Come with me. I'll explain everything." Harry sighs.

Harry grabs my hand a little too forcefully and hurriedly leads me to his bedroom.

Once were in Harry's bedroom, I take a seat on his bed, and he stands a few metres away from me.

"What's going on?" I ask, sighing.

"Sarah..." Harry looks down, "Sarah's dead."

I gasp, "D-Dead?! What the hell are you t-"

"I got Clive to kill her"

"Why? What did she do wrong?!" At this point, tears start rolling down my cheeks.

"Oh, she would've known perfectly what she did. Fucking disgusting bitch."

"Jesus Christ. What did she do?"

"She started the dungeon fire."

Harry thinks Sarah started the dungeon fire. Oh my god. My heart has sunken to the floor as even more tears start to blur my eyes. I would've been dead... But he thought it was Sarah. It should've been me left to die.

"St-Started the fire?"

"Yeah. Fucking slut."

"How... How would you know, though?" I say, looking accidentally suspicious.

"I checked the working security cameras."

"But..."

"Go to bed, Holly, I don't want to talk about this. Sarah's dead. She's gone. The end."

"The end?! What the hell? Sarah was my friend!" I say, my own tears starting to burn my cheeks.

"Guess what, Holly?" Harry fake smiles.

"Jesus Christ. What?!"

"I don't really give a fuck."

I sit there in the moment of silence. Sarah's dead and it's all my fault. She was so nice, the kindest of all the dolls. Now she's gone. Because of me.

"Go to bed, Holly." Harry says, plainly.

I follow Harry's orders and walk back to the dolls and I's bedroom, the whole walk me bursting into a quiet fit of uncontrollable tears.

Once I get back into bed, I silently cry more until my eyes shut and my mind turns off.

| The Next Day |

I told all of the dolls everything Harry told me about Sarah and her death. They are just as devastated as I am. Juliet the most, seeing as her and Sarah were the closest pair.