thirty two

-

Harry

-

"Sarah got away."

As soon as those terrifying words spring out, an even higher vibe of sudden extreme annoyance and angering rage bursts out of me as I flip the coffee table, allowing the coffee to splatter everywhere in complete mess and for the pretty white vase filled with purple tulips to crash and hit the floor with a bang.

Instead of yelling at Clive in this furious moment, I decide to just get out of the cafe as soon as I can, not wasting my precious time yelling at some untrustworthy dipshit who can't do a simple task. Although I am absolutely gutted with anger and can literally kill the cowardly man right this instant, it's not worth it. I need to get out.

I get into my car, not bothering to buckle up, I immediately turn the car on and then start driving as fast as I possibly could, releasing a loud sound and unbelievable pattern of smoke from the engine.

A shattering yell of stress and anger outbursts from me as I hurriedly drive. I past stop lights and swerve over the multiple cars scattered on the highway. The unwanted chaos I'm creating is causing a never ending song of loud beeping horns, traffic and sirens, but that doesn't stop me. I still drive in extreme acceleration. I need to get to The Dollhouse as soon as I can.

I'm literally a minute away from The Dollhouse when the car breaks down. I scream and curse. With no time to lose, I quickly get out of the car and start to sprint to The Dollhouse, abandoning the car in the ghostly place I'm in. It's great having The Dollhouse in such a unpopulated, but beautiful, area, but in a time like this, I hate it.

As soon as I make it to The Dollhouse, my hand reaches into my black jacket pocket, impatiently searching for the keys to the front door. When I get the keys, I stuff the correct one into the keyhole and run in, not bothering to close the front door even though I really should.

I quickly grab my black iPhone and dial Zayn's number. When someone doesn't do my required dirty work correctly, he's the guy that I know can.

"Hello?" Zayn answers, boringly.

"Sarah got away" I say into the phone, walking around in mini circles.

"Harry, sh-"

I cut Zayn off, "Fucking find her and kill her!" I yell, throwing my spare hand up in the air.

"Harry, aren't you watching The News?"

"The... News?" I quietly say.

"Yeah, remember that Mackenzie girl Louis used to date? They're still friends though? Well yeah, she's on it-"

I ignore Zayn, an drop my iPhone on the marble floor, Zayn still on the line saying multiple 'Hello''s to see if I'm still listening.

I run up the countless stairs then to my bedroom with all my speed.

I then grab the TV remote from my bed and switch it on, and the large TV comes down from the ceiling slowly as I wait with very little patience.

Straight after the TV comes down, I put on The News to see what Zayn was talking about.

'Hello there, I'm Mackenzie Patterson, student in law, Channel 7 news reporter and part time detective assistant. Welcome back to Channel 7 Evening News.

I'm here to inform authorities on the death of art student, Sarah Newman.

Back to the story, reportedly missing 19 year old girl, Sarah Newman, has been just recently found hanging by her neck on an old tree in London's East.

Before Sarah Newman's found death, she'd been missing for nine months, and police have been searching everywhere for her and where she could be. They've interviewed many assumed offenders but never have found the real culprit. Police are still looking into this kidnapping case, and say they will not stop until they find their criminal.

Although Sarah wasn't actually murdered, this was a proven act of suicidal events, police say they doubt Sarah wasn't under the threat of her own life, that she was going to be murdered either way.

When Sarah was found, there was a sticky note placed on her chest that read 'HELP THE GIRLS'.

I'm Mackenzie Patterson, and that's the story.'

I stand in the middle of my room in shock. One, because Sarah killed herself, and two, the grimacing note Sarah left. The dolls have a beautiful lifestyle and home here, and no official or threat will get in the way of that. I'm just glad that it was Mackenzie doing the news report and informing authorities, I can trust her and have known her for a while. Even though we hate each other, she's a secret keeper and she's good for the boys and I.

-

Holly

-

I switch off the TV after the story of Sarah's death is over. She killed herself... She escaped and killed herself.

None of the girls talk, we just sit on our beds with our jaws dropped and minds overthinking and filled with disastrous thoughts.

"What the fuck, Sarah?!" Lola yells, breaking the silence, "She could've told someone we were here! She could've fucking saved us! What the fuck?!"

Lola is right; Sarah could've told someone and helped us get out of here. But she decided to commit suicide. I don't blame her, her life, her game, but she could've helped us, she had all the power in the world when she escaped successfully. We all could've been out of The Dollhouse by now because of Sarah escaping, but I don't know if I even want to leave. This is a new life for me, and at first I hated it, but I've gotten used to the twisted events of horror, emotional evilness and love-hate romance and friendship... And I like it.

"Lola, calm down... Maybe she wanted to go" Juliet says quietly with tears blurring her big brown eyes.

"Yeah, Sarah is sensitive... She can't live on with this scarred memory, she wanted to die" Macy fidgets with her necklace.

"Fuck her! We could've been out of here and it's her fault!" Lola yells, showing her aggressive neck veins.

"Lola, calm down!" Dakota says, twirling her blond hair with her finger.

"Can't you idiots see? She's dead! We're almost dead! Fuck, I feel I'm already dead!" Lola yells.

"Lola! She wanted to fucking help us. Did you see the note she left?!" Juliet yells to Lola.

"Juliet, that note means absolute shit to me!" Lola screams back.

The girls and I try to ignore Lola and Juliet's screaming argument, and pretend we're not here, but then Evie bumps in, making matters worse.

"Both of you! Shut the fuck up! Especially you, Lola!" Evie yells.

"Can you fuck off?"

"Sarah, our friend, just died. Let's have some respect, okay?!" Evie yells and wipes her tear stained cheek with her hand.

The room goes silent as we all take in the situation. Sarah's dead... We'll have to live with that. What the girls don't understand is that people come and go, and this was Sarah's time to go... By her own demand.