twenty three

A/N: YOU GUYS ARE SO NICE OMG & I made up Wanderfoolix (idk man don't even ask) it's not a real drug ok.

-

Harry

-

Holly and I pull out of the kiss, and my brain still can't even function. What just happened? Holly and I just kissed... And it was under her force.

"Holly," I say, looking at my wrist watch, "you should go back to the dungeon now"

"What? I thought you would've let me out..." Holly says, her mood changing.

"Tomorrow, Holly, but at the moment, just go... Go back to the dungeon"

"But I-"

I cut Holly off as impatience gets the best of me, "Holly, go back to the fucking dungeon!"

"Yes, Harry" Holly says, flinching at the loudness in my voice.

Holly stands up and walks out of the kitchen, heading back into the dungeon. All I really need now is alone time, and some time to think about what just happened.

I can't believe Holly and I kissed again, and that she actually asked me. The only reason I said yes was because the Wanderfoolix I had, the drug that keeps me tiniest bit sane. Wanderfoolix is a drug that makes me have hallucinations, mood swings and makes me, well, not weird, but I just say things I'm not supposed to, and that's probably why I agree to kiss Holly.

-

Dakota

-

I bolt up with a shiver running down my spine. Just a nightmare. Ever since I've been in The Dollhouse I've had crazy nightmares, but nothing can compare to the unbelievable nightmare I live everyday in The Dollhouse.

I flip over to my side and check the digital clock. It reads '12:55AM' . Great, I can't go back to sleep now, I don't wanna have another horrible nightmare.

I get up from bed. I'm gonna go to the kitchen, just to get a glass of water. My mouth is moist and dry and if I'm going to try an go back to sleep, I will have to have even a little drop of water.

I make my way downstairs, hopefully not making a sound, but leaving creaks here and there.

Once I'm in the kitchen, I see Harry sitting on a bench stool, his head in his hands and his curly locks falling.

"Harry? Are you okay?" I ask, walking over to him. He looks awful.

"Go aw-" Harry looks up at me, "H-Holly?"

"Wha-"

"Holly! Darling! I was just about to get you out of the dungeon! I feel horrible, thank you for coming back you don-"

"What're you talking about, Harry?" I ask, a confused expression worn upon my face.

"Holly! You don't deserve to be in the dungeon, you're too nice!"

Okay, what is going on? Does Harry think I'm Holly? I mean, we've got the same hair and eyes, but we aren't identical.

"Come sit, let's talk" Harry pats the seat next to his, motioning for me to sit down next to him.

I sit down next to Harry. I'm still totally unaware of what is even going on.

"Harry, what's... what's going on?"

"Holly, you know exactly what's going on" Harry comes closer to me so our noses are touching.

"Harry, I'm just gonna go" I say, almost getting up from the bench stool before Harry stops me.

"Darling, Holly, just stay, we can talk, go out, do whatever you want to"

"I just came down here for water, Harry..." I walk into the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"Holly," Harry says, appearing behind me unexpectedly, "we should kiss again"

"K-kiss again?"

"Yeah, like before"

"You and Holly kissed?"

"Yes, Holly, we kissed, twice to be exact" Harry steps forwards, our faces only inches apart that I can feel his warm breath.

"I don't know what you're talking ab-" I can't finish my sentence, because Harry keeps touching me, making me incredibly uncomfortable, we're literally right in front of each other, and he's touching me sexually.

I suddenly realise what's going on. Harry thinks I am Holly. Harry and Holly kissed. Does this mean they've been secretly... Dating? Is this why they're always out? Because they're together?

Harry is about to pash his lips onto mine before were interrupted.

"Dakota?!" Holly stands at the door, shocked and her jaw dropped. This cannot be good.

A/N: this chapter is really confusing so I'll explain what's going on.

When Holly and Harry kissed, Harry was high, that's why he agreed to kiss Holly. When he sent Holly back to the dungeon, he felt bad and was about to get her out again, but then Dakota came, because she woke up, and because of Dakota and Holly's sisterly resemblance Harry thought Dakota was Holly, so he tried to 'get it on' with Dakota, who he thought was Holly.

CONFUSING.

and there's so much kissing in these chapters like wtf