twenty seven

A/N: CAN YOU GUYS STOP MAKING IT SOUND DIRTY WHEN I SAY "in the bedroom" Like that's my beST DESCRIPTION OF IT I DONT KNOW MAN btw short chapter I'm on writers block stfu (ily) ANN DONT SAY "short chapter" IN THE COMMENTS IT MAKES ME FEEL BAD

-

Holly

-

The five and a half months of been in The Dollhouse, has made me more strategic and has made me always think twice about everything. There's been so much drama, murders, even a little bit of love, but I always forget the main thing, that is always kept creeping in the back of my mind: someone is out there to kill me and the other dolls. With all the fuss and insane events that have occurred, I always forget that someone is desperately trying to murder us. All I want to do is find out who. I already know it might be Dakota, seeing as what Harry told me, and it can also be even Mina, seeing as what Harry told me. But the one thing that has rarely crossed my mind till now is: what if it's Harry trying to kill the dolls?

Ever since Dakota told me about this situation, I've wanted to get the bottom of it. I've been so caught up in everything that I've forgotten about it, but today, today I will try my hardest to find out who is out to murder the dolls and I. I can't just keep waiting for the answer to come to me, I have to find it.

"Harry, where are we going?" I ask, looking out the window at the City London view.

"Louis and Ara's." Harry answers, sternly.

"Why?"

"You really do not stop asking questions, do you?" Harry rolls his eyes.

"That reminds me, we still have to finish out little question game" I say, a little smile forming.

"You're still on about that dumb game?"

"But... It's fun"

"Whatever, Holly."

"What's the biggest lie you've ever told?" I ask, beginning the stupid little game full of wondrous questions.

"A lie you cannot find out about yet." Harry answers, looking out his window.

"Yet?"

"Our world is full of lies, we just concentrate on the truth so much we cannot see that even the most honest, certain truths and answers can even be the most uncertain, deadly lies."

| Louis' Dollhouse |

Harry rings the doorbell once, and after a short while, a handsome boy, I'm guessing to be Louis, answers.

"Ello!" Louis says, his voice full of enthusiasm.

"You must be Holly Parker" Louis says, extending his arm for me to shake it.

"I, uh..." I just stand there awkwardly, Louis' beautiful looks taking me to another world.

Louis has a gorgeous, golden tan, that makes his almond shaped, sky blue eyes pop, floppy brown hair styled down and extremely messy but attractive, and he holds a friendly smile.

Louis puts his arm back to his side, and the moment gets awkward before he invites Harry and I inside.

We walk to the living room and sitting on a long, turquoise leather sofa is a beautiful girl. This must be Ara.

"Hi" Ara says, shyly, with her long, pure red hair covering the left side of her face. Her hair is absolutely gorgeous, it ends at her waist. Somehow, her hair reminds of Ariel's hair from The Little Mermaid.

"Hey, Ara, this is Holly" Harry introduces me.

"Holly, this is Aralina, but Ara for short" Louis introduces Ara, as she lightly smiles and fidgets with her bracelet.